-*GoKart-Full Throttle*-

Reaction score
Well...I dont think anyones doing something other than me... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

R

RomanKing

I see your terrainer slot isn't filled. I think a racing terrain would be fun! put me down if you want. Only if i'm not busy with someone else's terrain but i would let you know. As of right now I'm open...

A

Aw2k6

I could assist with triggers. Just give me a list of triggers to do, [[[with specifics]]] and I'll see what I can do. :D But yeah, be sure to be specific otherwise it'd be hard for me to accurately fill any needs you have.

S

SlasherXpert

I already did I and will once more:
I DO HAVE WEU(World Editor Unlimited)

And you can get it off wc3sear.ch anyways.

Reaction score
yeah i guess this map is going to have to close, because no ones doing anything, and i already did tons...so i guess thats it, later.

S

SlasherXpert

I would like to help but your not saying what you need help with...

Reaction score
Im saying i need help with about everything, i can't do 10,000 triggers/abilitys/items/units etc. all by myself!

S

SlasherXpert

Be more precise, we can't help you if you just say HELP ME WITH TRIGGERS
We need to know like what kind of triggers, abilities ect... We can't guess what you want in your map.

Reaction score
Hey...My old thread =O

Yeah man my hard drive crashed along time ago and I unfortunately lost my map.

But yeah thanks though.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Since your gonna use WEU (throws up) you don't need a trigger team, because there's a built in arrow key movement system (grr) and a built in camera-follow as you mentioned (Grr)
I'm grring because half the fun is triggering it yourself. Grr.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I know, I assumed you were gonna start over. Guess not, wimp. lol

Why did you bump this thread just to say you're not making it anymore o_O I don't think anyone cared too much, or they would've bumped to ask :O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.