-*GoKart-Full Throttle*-

S

SlasherXpert

Well I can't really help on this...I know how to make the unit start with a elevation but thats about it...Might require some JASS...

Reaction score
Yeah jass is gonna have to be helpful in this situtation. So We need to start at a point right now.

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
I make Sound Effects !! and i am willing to do it for you too. -music
-Explosions
-Voicing
-Motor
-Funny noises

You name it and i can pretty much do it

Reaction score
Yeah we need like 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and before that it says You came in [w/e place] etc. Motor sounds we are definitly going to need. Just get a guys voice saying all these race track stuff etc.

O

OmgWtfBacon

Get Voicing from Crazy Frog. lol VROOM. Either that or find a way to jack some stuff straight from mario kart. At the least, get someone talking in a deep disturbing voice,"You got first, now no one likes you." :p

Reaction score
Ok i dont know if this should be for WEU because i dont think a lot of people have it. But we need it for the movements and cameras etc. Unless someone here can do it easily for multiple units/Players.

O

OmgWtfBacon

You mentioned in an earlier post you were going to have 3 or 4 tracks to race on. Are you going to let people type in "-grand prix" to race on all 4 of them and see who is the best? Or type "-versus" to just be able to face each other in 1 kart race? Is there going to be an option to "-retry" a race if you lost and got a crappy place and are angry? Last question: Will there be computer players that are 'racing vets'? I'm done. :)

O

OmgWtfBacon

MeRcChRiS said:
umm 3-4? thats a big ass map then, maybe just 2 or 3 with a mini game or baby track.
ok ok sorry. So what mini games you plannin'?

Reaction score
Well somthing easy yet fun, i unno like that battle arena they got on Mario Kart, where you have baloons on the back of your kart and everytime you get hit by a wapon or item or soemthing 1 balloong pops, and you have 3 balloons, so if you run out of balloons then you explode o_O

O

OmgWtfBacon

MeRcChRiS said:
Well somthing easy yet fun, i unno like that battle arena they got on Mario Kart, where you have baloons on the back of your kart and everytime you get hit by a wapon or item or soemthing 1 balloong pops, and you have 3 balloons, so if you run out of balloons then you explode o_O
What if you became a bomb like on mario kart? AWESOME. Jk sounds great. :D

Reaction score
zomfg! i got it! one random guys starts with a bomb! and you have ro ram someone to give it to them, so its like pass the bomb but better! and everytime someone dies the bomb goes to someone else.

S

SlasherXpert

Well...it's a little too much like pass the bomb
Try to make it so they can't just pass back like in pass the bomb, hate when the noobs just send it back like 1 sec after.
Also make it so you can rematch and stuff so ppl don't have to re-host after each race.
(I got WEU)World Editor Unlimited
I never got corrupted maps by WEU so I think it's good.

Reaction score
Yeah i made 3 maps with WEU and no probs yet, well pass the bomb and my idea arnt the same, its alot harder cause you have to turn and maybe have a boot to ram them hard etc.

G

guitarplay

hey, you should have nos, and fuel injection.

like you have to buy an upgrade for your cart like nos is 200gold and fuel injection system is 100, and then you can get like nos refils for 50 or fuel injection refils for 25 before the races as an item and then you can use them. Then when you use it, it increases your speed.

sry i was just thinking and had that idea.

O

OmgWtfBacon

Yeah make a leaderboard counting down the gas the player has, and once it reaches 0, their kart moves REALLY slow (it can't stop or they wouldn't be able to make it to the pit stop).

S

SlasherXpert

Maybe have the wood as their gas? just as a indicator... just an idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.