-*GoKart-Full Throttle*-

Reaction score
Ok, i have made a GoKart game awhile back but i lost it in my reinstalling process.

Ok im trying to bring it back by starting a whole new one...I am going to use WEU for this because there are tons of triggers that can be used for this type of map like the lock on camera and the follow behind the unit type as a 3rd person camera.

Well i am going to need people for Triggers, Items, Terrain, Abilitys, Misc.Designs (Models, icons, interface, Minimap Image, Loading Screen), and Maybe SFX people....maybe testers and so on..

But please remember this might be used in WEU.

Current Terrainers: RomanKing

Current Trigger Team: Ident1ty's, Aw2k6

Current Item Helpers: None

Current Ability Workers: Rabarber

Current Misc.Designers: guitarplay[Models]

Current SFX Designers: None

Current Testers: xflip04, SlasherXpert

Current Custom Sounds Helper: WackO_WilL

Just PM me or post in here for Info/Help

X

xflip04

This is kind of off topic but what is the difference between WEU and WE? I might help you if im not busy with something small because I have alot going on :eek:

Reaction score
WEU is like a add on or 3rd party program, It supports more in triggers witch is a big hit to it, since many people are new to editor, they can use this to find easier ways out of thier problems or get help from it. Its a Great Learning Expirence. It can even cut you some time since alot of triggers are in there i dont know how to make in WE, i can just use the ones it has in WEU and save me atleast half a hour asking for help or figuring it on my own in WE.

X

xflip04

May I ask where you can download it?

Also I can be your tester if you want, all you would have to do is say any problems right?

Reaction score
Yes a tester would be notifying us in glitches, bugs, typos, or anything wrong about this and doing this will help us fix and correct our problems.

X

xflip04

Are u going to use the model pack from wc3 campaigns that gives these cool gokart, race cars to like illidan, naga sea witch etc.

Reaction score
Bump* ^_^

Ok this might be used in WE or WEU, we can use WE if someone has a idea of the movement system by arrow keys...and the 3rd person camera for multiple players.

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't use WEU: it corrupts maps. Happened for at least five of my maps until now.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I could work on minimap & loading screen images in my spare time.

This is what I made for Saiza's RPG Project

O

OmgWtfBacon

MeRcChRiS said:
Ok, i have made a GoKart game awhile back but i lost it in my reinstalling process.

Ok im trying to bring it back by starting a whole new one...I am going to use WEU for this because there are tons of triggers that can be used for this type of map like the lock on camera and the follow behind the unit type as a 3rd person camera.

Well i am going to need people for Triggers, Items, Terrain, Abilitys, Misc.Designs (Models, icons, interface, Minimap Image, Loading Screen), and Maybe SFX people....maybe testers and so on..

But please remember this might be used in WEU.

Current
Terrainers: None

Current Trigger Team: None

Current Item Helpers: None

Current Ability Workers: None

Current Misc.Designers: None

Current SFX Designers: None

Current Testers: xflip04

Just PM me or post in here for Info/Help
Is this going to have track selection? Different gokart tracks are always nice.

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You should know better than to decorate your threads title.

How do you plan to create the jumps in air like when the kart hits a bomb.

O

OmgWtfBacon

And I'm guessing (Your icon IS bowser) that this will be based on mario kart. Is it going to be Double Dash!! or something else? :D I'm glad to hear someone would be making a mario kart game for warcraft!

Rabarber

Reaction score
Something tells me this isn't going to be Mario Kart. At all.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Sorry, I have to take my offer back - I no longer have photoshop on my pc.. had a hard drive wipe a few days ago.. and I cant find the disc.

Reaction score
o_O i just noticed you guys posted on here. Well yes i was trying to go on a mario kart type of way, I can prolly get 2 tracks onto my map but it wont be big, unless i start a newer map and bigger, ok well i wanted it almost exactly like a mario kart, where the items are in boxes and you just get a random item and if you go off jumps you kinda fly in the air etc.

Reaction score
Unless we can somehow get a model to look like hes seating in a Kart and stuff, then no, but i have it so in the begining people start as a peasant and they go through a gate and they go right click on a gokart to get in it, so yeah its already cool ^_^

Rabarber

Reaction score
Thank god.

Are we allowed to come up with character names? Are we? Are we?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.