Help with stacking poison?

L

Leos

I have a slow poison that I would like to stack (just the dot, not movement speed) every time an enemy is attacked by the unit with the poison ability. Is there an easy way to do this in GUI?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Well, I think the poisons in wc3 reset their effect instead of stacking so the only thing I can think of is trigger it fully. It's not the easiest but also far from the hardest task. The only problem would be to make it mui (which is a real pain in gui..)

Tzepesch

Reaction score
Erhh.. There's these two buffs:
Poison (Non-stacking)
Poison (Stacking)

Doesn't the second one stack like applying more of it? Two buffs fx.

Tzepesch

Reaction score
Then you could add two buffs, one non-stacking poison, that slowed the unit, and another stacking one that just damaged. Make an ability that required the other one to be applyed.

L

Leos

Well, I think the poisons in wc3 reset their effect instead of stacking so the only thing I can think of is trigger it fully. It's not the easiest but also far from the hardest task. The only problem would be to make it mui (which is a real pain in gui..)

Yeah, I made a trigger that worked out quite well, but there was no way in hell that I would be able to convert it so it was MUI so I abandoned the idea.

Thanks anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.