Hero Lvl & More Tiles

kiogra

Reaction score
Hi, ive got two questions, And im sure they've been asked alot already, I've used the Search thing to find a post on it, couldnt find any answers though. :thdown:

First, How would i change the hero cap level? I need to set it to level 70... (Yes my next game is based on WoW :p)

Secondly, My game is going to require about 11 tiles, The default is 6 and i don't know how to change it... Yes, i already know how to switch tiles. Just dunno how to raise the limit...

:banghead: Thx for the help

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
For question number 2 go to Advanced>Modify Tileset and check off use custom tileset.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
1. Gameplay Constants - Hero - Maximum Level = 70

2. Get NewGen(recommended) or WEU(not recomended)

aredee

Reaction score
it is in advance>gameplay constant

check the "use custom gameplay constant"
search for "hero maximum level" (default is 10) and set it to 70

kiogra

Reaction score
>For question number 2 go to Advanced>Modify Tileset and check off use custom tileset.

Yes, but it still gives a limit. Thats just for changing the tiles, i need to make it so i can have more then just 6.

> 1. Gameplay Constants - Hero - Maximum Level = 70

Thanks, i think this will work. And ill try out the "NewGen"

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
I'm almost certain that there is no way to override the texture limit. Personally, I just cruise for the ones that only take up one slot, even if they might be a bit more bland. Doodads can make up for it.

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Yea he cannot do it with the World Editor, he would have to use something like World Editor Unlimited, which I do not know if it is supported here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.