How to Promote Forum.

I

Isis

Hey, this is my first post on here. How is everyone?
So I have just created my own forum on Ancient Egypt and need help getting new members, I was just wondering how I could promote my new forum?

http://ancientegypt.phpbb3now.com

Thank You.<3

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Well you just did the best thing you could do here by posting your forum link. The search engines will find your site that way and index you.

You want to make all the content of your site readable by guests so the search engines can index it. If you only allow registered users to view your site - you content will not indexed by the search engines and people searching the net will not be able to find you.

Post as much content as you can on your forums and be liberable about using keywords that you want the search engines to find you in your articles. Make sure you put keywords in the Titles of your posts.

Find other web forums that are about your sites subject and sign up on those forums, introduce yourself, and participate (but make sure your forum link is in your signature or added to the bottom of every one of your posts).

Good Luck!

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well if you really want to go all out get your own domain, you'll get a lot more people if you do that. egyptianforum.com or some bs

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Well if you really want to go all out get your own domain, you'll get a lot more people if you do that. egyptianforum.com or some bs

If you do get your domain make sure you get one that has good keywords for your site in it - just like EatShrooms said egyptianforum.com is a good name.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
this sounds like a cool site. ill register and hope it helps the site grow.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
if your really clever you could make a Ad exchange with some one ( you have a Ad for your site on his webpage and vice versa Free)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.