I want to do a melee map!

I

Igor

I have been trying to make a melee map, but it just doesn´t work. I don´t know what comes wrong. I create a new map. A simple one. Put some trees in a corner, some other trees in the other corner, one gold mine near both corners, a start location for player 1 and a start location for player 2 (after choose "user" to player one and two on players properties). When I save it, they say that some problem happened to the melee initialization, and compile 900 and something of errors. By the way, the initialization don´t want to be enabled.
There is more... when I open a damn map wich came with the game, and I save it again with other name (without change nothing on it) it doesn´t work anymore. Why, god??? Whyyyy?!?!?
Help me pleeeease!

H

Hello123

Um.. No offense or anything, but that was from December 17th, 2002, and today is July 10th, 2006. I doubt that he is going to read what you post three and a half years later. =)

Aaronx

Reaction score
Hello123 said:
Um.. No offense or anything, but that was from December 17th, 2002, and today is July 10th, 2006. I doubt that he is going to read what you post three and a half years later. =)

:O Sorry, was searching for posts with 0 replies to see if i could help.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
I meant Hello123. I want to rep him oh so long time.

Aaronx, thanks for trying to help, just next time check the date :)

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
The little scales in the right corner of the post.

And someone neg repped you for this? ...I was going to put

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON NEGATIVE REP FOR TRYING TO HELP

in my other post, but I thought people wouldn't be so mean.

But, I don't advise you neg repping them back. Don't worry about it. I have seen many rep wars between two people because of something like this.

H

Hello123

Uh... sorry didn't mean to cause anything bad.. I was just making a joke...

K

Killer-Klynt

he should...

reinstall the game then that should fix your problem

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.