Icon search

Uszi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone have disabled version of the interface icons for strength, agility, intelligence sitting around? I did a quick forum search, but couldn't find them.

I was going to start trying to make my own, when it occurred to me that the idea isn't terribly original and someone might already have them. I've never done it before, so if anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! I would credit them, of course.

By the way, I'm making heroes who level up their stats through separate attribute bonus skills (they get like 3-5 skills per level, and have a strength skill, an intelligence skill, an agility skill).

I didn't want them to have the same icon, and I thought the most aesthetically pleasing way would be to just use the icons from the interface for strength, agility and intelligence (i.e. UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-heroattributes-str.blp).

Of course, I get a green error image whenever they're done leveling up or you open a menu. So yeah.

Thanks in advanced!

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
U have to make the DISBTN for the icon. Here is a tutorial on how to make an icon and how to remove that "Green error image".
Hope this tutorial will clear the things up

Uszi

Reaction score
Yeah, I had read about that.

I was just wondering if anyone else had already made them, or if they were posted on the forums somewhere. I looked through a few icon request threads, for instance.

My point was that I've never done it before, and I was hoping someone else had.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.