If you are double posting or more...

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy but...

If you double post, could it be "agreed" to post like that?
Like this. the #3, 4 , and 5

or someone who accidentally post too many times?

Just wondering... :confused:

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Hehe. lol.
That is TheHelper, he does what he wants to do :p
And for everyone else, there's a edit button if you forgot something in your post.
And you can only bump a post once every 24 hours. ;)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Dont worry if you accidently double post - I fixed your negative rep about that. Sometimes people get all *** here if they see a double post but it really is not a big deal as long as you dont do it all the time or you are not doing it just to bump your World Editor Help Questions more than once a day.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Whatever - it does not matter, you can call me TH if you want to save keystrokes - just dont call me late for dinner :D

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The Helper said:
Whatever - it does not matter, you can call me TH if you want to save keystrokes - just dont call me late for dinner :D
TH might mean other stuff too, though. The Helper is short and nice. :rolleyes:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The Helper said:
Dont worry if you accidently double post - I fixed your negative rep about that. Sometimes people get all *** here if they see a double post

Gee... Which current mod was like that, back in the day? :rolleyes:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I was being ironic. I was that mod :)

chris

Reaction score
People are starting to get a little slow in these forums.....must be the time of night were posting........after being sat in front of the computer for 10 hours you can start to suffer "brain drain"...... :nuts:

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
chris said:
People are starting to get a little slow in these forums.....must be the time of night were posting........after being sat in front of the computer for 10 hours you can start to suffer "brain drain"...... :nuts:

Not me, over here is morning, sunshine out the window, beach is warm and cozy, well, I live in the hot areas, with tourists and point of interests.

Maybe you guys are in the dwelling cities, night full of darkness, or junk thrashed all over the place. Dogs chewing on old bones. No stars to see for sore eyes...blah blah blah.

Back to topic, I'm off-topic A LOT! :eek:

---------------------------

Topic: After double posting, can we tell if it is accidentally double posted, or just post two times, then "Shit, double posted! :eek: ", like that?

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
If you noticed that you double posted by accident, simply edit the second one and say: "Sorry, double post" or whatever. I doubt anyone will care if it was an accident.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Shit, double posted.

If I do that like above (the title), will anyone believe I accidentally double posted?

Well, okay...

Not all the time, or computer's lagging, just thinking whetever someone (like me, a new member back then, four days ago, starting from this time.) get -rep for accidentally double posted. :D

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
tom_mai78101 said:
will anyone believe I accidentally double posted?

Well, why would anyone double post if not by accident? (unless you bump a thread)

Sure, some people think that the more posts they get, the bigger penis they get, or w/e, but thats just... lame. :nuts:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Jo.O said:
Sure, some people think that the more posts they get, the bigger penis they get, or w/e, but thats just... lame. :nuts:

Yeah, thats why they do it...

I'm trying to post less, I don't what my postcount up really high, with a bunch of useless posts xP

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D
Sorry, just had to have a good laugh about TH getting bustttteeeed!

chris

Reaction score
tom_mai78101 said:
Oh yeah! Busted!

Why anyway? :confused:

Does it have to do with double posting? :confused:

Because if you are double posting you get your count up...were still on the same subject

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.