Infiltration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I'll keep testing it, but as far as I can tell, I fixed it in the version I made for myself a while ago, but these constant merges are probably still screwing it up. It SHOULD be using an upgrade to level up the Silent Incapacitation...the error was in leveling up Silent Incapacitation using the UnitSetAbilityLevel, which for some reason isn't working in this case.

Anyway, yea, you can leave the terraining for 2-P to do. Maybe it's just me, but my vampire didn't die to the creeps. I kept feeding and using the mages. You can have him remove them if they're that bothersome to test on.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
>It SHOULD be using an upgrade to level up the Silent Incapacitation...the error was in leveling up Silent Incapacitation using the UnitSetAbilityLevel, which for some reason isn't working in this case.

I did copy the upgrade from the maps, then I changed all the dummy units, and made sure all the right ones were there, and then I copied the code, so there shouldn't be any problems with the merges.

>>Maybe it's just me, but my vampire didn't die to the creeps.

Well I wanted to try out his bat form ability, and I flew into a bunch of creeps. :p I wanted to try out all his abilities, by himself, so that I could see how it would seem in game, since you won't have guards for a bit of the game.

How's the terraining coming, 2-P? Any previews? :p

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Well...if you copy the upgrade, there's a chance its hex code will be goofed up in the JASS version. Such happens when you're messing OE.

I will take another look at it once 2-P finishes terraining.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish I'd be better at the trigger editor. I'd help ya out :)

Still learnin' JASS :eek:

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
I ran into a little problem, I have no idea how large the outposts should be. >.<

Is that ok? I don't know what's all going to be in the outposts. Some tents? Shops? Butterflies? Ice cream? Hmmmm... ice cream...

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish to help on this ! :)

Any rooms ?

Small bump to a nice project also

2-P

Reaction score
It isn't that big, that was just the camera angle. :p

Six tents -

2-P

Reaction score
What do you expect? A big pile of dead bodies that stinks so much that the even the guards in the city can smell it? How inconspicuous. :rolleyes:

You know, not every bandit is a mindless, uncivilized rowdy.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
2-P said:
What do you expect? A big pile of dead bodies that stinks so much that the even the guards in the city can smell it? How inconspicuous..
Doesn't look they are trying to be inconspicious, as the city as about 100 feet away :p

2-P said:
You know, not every bandit is a mindless, uncivilized rowdy.
Still doubt they'd whip out the rulers and make everything so perfect ;)

Reaction score
Anyone else think 2-P is a god of some sort? jeez how the hell do you make perfect terrain? anyways. im still here for testing

Reaction score
corvusHaunt said:
And there's still nothing to test.

:p I'll fix that soon though once I whip out some stuff I have been saving.

Erm....I brather not know what you just said X.X :eek: :nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.