Infiltration

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kadgar

yea darth, 1 whole month? thats long, u should get somone else to do terian then, btw , what happened to the one from before the site crashed?

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Kadgar said:
btw , what happened to the one from before the site crashed?
Don't you know? We lost it in the crash! :eek: :p

Kadgar said:
yea darth, 1 whole month? thats long, u should get somone else to do terian then
Oh snap, 2-P he is calling you out! You better get to doing that terrain and quick! =P

Darthfett said:
>>once I whip out some stuff I have been saving.

Hmm.. what is it?
Well, a bunch of little system type things, though you probably won't use them all. I could only make these script things since I don't really know what else is going on.

K

Kadgar

i would've been ale to give u the last one but ... my comp crashed :mad: and it got wiped, so i don't have it ;(

K

Kadgar

lol, well if it is really good and worth all that time, then gj, but if it aint good...

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Kadgar said:
lol, well if it is really good and worth all that time, then gj, but if it aint good...
I wouldn't even think of discrediting 2-P's work. I think that 2-P is one of the best terrainers on this site (and many others, but I can't say for sure). Besides, We're not really in a huge rush to get the map done, although it is taking a little bit longer than before. I don't want 2-P to be forced to rush; that might make 2-P's terraining a little sloppy, and less than godly. :p

Kadgar said:
i would've been ale to give u the last one but ... my comp crashed :mad: and it got wiped, so i don't have it ;(

That's alright. We're doing fine right now. Although ideas are always appreciated. :D

K

Kadgar

Can i join the team? just tell me what u need help with (um preferably units :p )

P.S. Darth could u help me with my RPG?

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Oh teh noez! The map has been haxxed! I fear I have to start all over again. :(

K

Kadgar

LOL, good one 2-P so how do we have to wait now? 2 months? maybe 3? lol jk jk. :nuts:

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
I... eh... was away (actually I'm still away, but... that's another story =P). The layout is finished, I'll try to send you the map soon, since I'm... busy with other things in the next days.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Wow, this is amazing 2-P! :) And again, another great job on terraining!

Just to check.. has everyone gotten the map, or do you need me to send the rest of you guys the map? If you have the map, you can go ahead and start working. I'm currently trying to get a small code to help out with programming the guard's AI, and I'll put it in as soon as I can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.