Issues with Floating Water

The Arcot

Reaction score
Hello, I'm making a map with a big castle in it, and I've run into a problem. Basically, for some reason, all of the water raises up past where it should be. I cant remove any of it at all (i.e. if I use cliff +2 on a spot of deep water the ground becomes flat but there is stall water floating above the ground). Ive tried it with enforce water height limits on AND off.

I think it may be related to the fact that earlier on, after the water was added, I lowered all of the cliffs on the map by 1 (using the 'adjust cliff levels' tool under 'Advanced').

How do I make all the water goes back to where it should be? Raising the whole map back up doesn't seem to work either.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Ehm, you want to remove the water?
Check the "Enforce water height limits", as in turn it on, then create cliffs upwards, so there is no water, then lower the cliffs again, voila no water.

>>>How do I make all the water goes back to where it should be? Raising the whole map back up doesn't seem to work either.
Where is that? You do want to remove it? So you can afterwards lower the cliff and the water is gone?

Still having trouble? Upload the map, tell us where you want to fix this thing, and maybe someone here will look at it.

The Arcot

Reaction score
I may be doing it wrong, but it didn't work. Heres the map:

Attachments

• castle.w3x
    111.6 KB · Views: 163

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ehm, you want to remove the water?
Check the "Enforce water height limits", as in turn it on,<<< that should say to off then create cliffs upwards, so there is no water, then lower the cliffs again, voila no water.

>>>How do I make all the water goes back to where it should be? Raising the whole map back up doesn't seem to work either.
Where is that? You do want to remove it? So you can afterwards lower the cliff and the water is gone?

Still having trouble? Upload the map, tell us where you want to fix this thing, and maybe someone here will look at it.

and go up once then recheck it on and go back down 2

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.