RPG Legacy RPG

Reaction score
Legacy RPG
TriggerHappy187​

Introductions :

I have gone through working on many maps in my time, only releasing about 4. Hopefully that number will increase to 5 :). This here is an RPG That i have been working on and hopefully will get completed and be fun. There are a few more unique things in this RPG than most, though alot in common also. Feedback is welcomed and suggested :p

Story :

The three titans have awoken spreading havoc throughout Loaga. a few brave warriors have arose in hopes of stopping the titans from ending life as we know it. They must venture through lands, encountering many foes ready to stop them in their path. Facing challenges that could alter history. But in the end.... How will you carry out your legacy.

I'm bad at writing these..

Attributes :

• Strength: Strength Increases your damage.
  • Agility: Agility allows you to attack faster and it also raises your defense.
  • Intelligence: Intelligence raises your mana points and also increases your damage with magic spells.
  • Toughness: Increases the damage of pyshical type spells. It also slightly increases critical damage.
  • Initiative: Initiative gives you better chances to gain more experience from a battle, and also raises your critical damage.
  • Willpower: Increases your maximun health points, allowing you to withstand fights longer.
  • Luck: Luck increases chances for critical and item drops.

System Progress:

• Save Code System - 80%
  • Custom Attribute - 100%
  • Custom Drop Tables - 100%
  • Menu System - 40%

Overall Progress:

• Triggers - 70%
  • Terrain - 90%
  • Items - 3%
  • Abilities- 0%

Map Highlights:

Well, why would you want to play my map, here are the reasons why! Items show on your hero which is a bonus in my opinion. You can also pick your abilities using spellbooks (Click the item spell and you learn it). It also features a save and load system so you can keep your progress. And of course the custom attribute system, where you get to pick your attributes every time you level (All 7 of them!). The map isn't even in alpha yet so i cannot say much more :rolleyes:

Screenshots:

~Attached

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 332
  • menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 297

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Nice RPG, don't you think having all those stats is a bit too much? And I don't get what you mean by this:
Well, why would you want to play my map, here are the reasons why! Items show on your hero which is a bonus in my opinion.

Reaction score
Items show on your hero which is a bonus in my opinion

When you grad an item, it will show on your hero (item attachments), You will see when i bring screenies :)

don't you think having all those stats is a bit too much

Not really, most RPG's (non wc3) have about the same or more. Each stat does their part.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Well, good luck with your RPG. I wish I could help but Im making my own RPG.

Gamat

Reaction score
:eek: very nice

There will be a bag or equipment system? :thup:

It will be nice if you make another multiboard or something to show the spells damage, critical etc so you can know which attribute is more important to level

Gamat

Reaction score
Yes but i am saying if there will be a status menu so you will be able to view your character abilitys for example:
=====================
DMG : 20
HP: 20
CRIT CHANCE: 2%
CRIT DMG : 24
=====================
There you have high damage but 2% critical i dont know it was too low i need to lvl Luck and also willpower and toughness for hp and more crit dmg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.