Making A Glyph of Fortification

shiFt

Reaction score
How would I recreate a spell that adds a defense buff to all allied structures for x seconds, I have tried Item Area Armor bonus with max range however not all units are targeted, which flags would I need to check so that all allied structures get the buff?

shiFt

Reaction score
Thanks zaint, however my towers do not get the buff :(. Trying waaaks' suggestion. Nothing, only some buildings get the buff.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Thanks zaint, however my towers do not get the buff :(. Trying waaaks' suggestion.

w00t! Impossible, mine is working! All the allied structures gained 10000000 armor and a buff with nice looking effect.

shiFt

Reaction score
other strcutres go the buff, but others didnt dont knw what is wrong, checking classifications.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
other strcutres go the buff, but others didnt dont knw what is wrong, checking classifications.

It may be your structure!

Look!

petchur.png

If your Combat - Targeted As, is not structure, then that's your prob

shiFt

Reaction score
That made more buildings get the buff, Thanks :D, however there are still some that dont get it, must be a classification issue.

Cant find the problem, anyone know what could be wrong?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Post your Buildings' data? Or your map? We can't help you if we can't see what's wrong.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
That made more buildings get the buff, Thanks :D, however there are still some that dont get it, must be a classification issue.

Cant find the problem, anyone know what could be wrong?

What dont you understand/get?

HailCommi

Reaction score
I haven't looked at Nherwyziant's map but just from your screenshots, whatever that unit is, it's only classified as Mechanical. Didn't Nherwyziant say you have to classify it as a Structure for it to work? =/ just throwing it out there

Edit: K nvm haha, ignore that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.