Maps

C

CmdrTydaeus

Well, if it's a trigger map, I guess you could send it to <a href="mailto:[email protected]">me</a> and I'll post it on <a target="#main" href="http://www.geocities.com/cmdrtydaeus/mapxchg.htm">my map exchange</a>... for what that's worth...

Anyone got good tips for site publicity? I'm listed in the Yahoo geocities directory, but just about anywhere else I'd need a little <font color=green>cash</font>, or a long wait. I've submitted to Yahoo in general, and MetaCrawler, but have no idea if I'm listed, or how to find my site.

A

AMPowers

Maybe if u got alot of peeps 2 ur site or somehtin u might be able 2 get on the top 200 sc sites webpage

C

CmdrTydaeus

Yeah, but I'm gonna need to show up on some search engines or be linked from some popular sites or I'm not gonna get much traffic. The question is, how do I get that far?

A

AMPowers

Well, I guess you could search for good starcraft websites and then just look at some of the websites that you like and then aske them if you could like your site to theirs.

C

CmdrTydaeus

The trick is to get them to link their site to mine. I can link my site to theirs regardless of whether they know of my existence or not.

A

AMPowers

Oh yeah.. whoops.. well ill think of somethin... lol.. just not at the moment cuz im tired

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.