RPG Matthew's RPG reborn

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
Although I doubt you guys remember me, I was making a map about 2 Years ago, before my computer died. well, I have a new computer, and I am remaking my Map.

Now, the map I want to make is like Miyogs RPG (http://www.miyog.4t.com/)
in both Controls and purpose. It's not a direct rip off, though.
Now, as I have been completly warcraft starved for 2 years, I imagine I'll have forgotten most, if not all of the skills needed to make a functioning map.

First, and most importantly, How can I make it so that when I click a unit in the selection area, (the upper left corner, in my case) it spwns underneath a unit I have so wisely named "spawner"?

I imagine I'll have to put the unit selection area into a reigon, and put make a trigger out of that?

Help would be massivly appreciated.

Reaction score
Um.

1)More info on map , features n stuff like that.
2)Ask your questions in the World Editor Help Forum

good luck.

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
Um.

1)More info on map , features n stuff like that.
2)Ask your questions in the World Editor Help Forum

good luck.
Um.

I figured since the "members' Projects" is IN the WE help forum, it would be fine.

Anyway, more info, you ask?

The map is a large jumble of different terrain types, (ice, desert, plains, forest, sea, island, etc.) to aid in role playing.
It's can be played both alone and in large groups, with the latter being more fun, but can also not be, due to human stupidity. (LOLOLOL I HAZ A HUGE ARMEE)
Up the the top left corner is an area filled with every single unit in the game.
The players could click on a unit in this area, and said unit would be spawned under said played spawner.
From here, the player could modify the units Size, color, level(heros), among other things.
The player could also choose to give the units to a hostile enemy, to give him something to fight againist.

I KNOW this sounds like the most idiotic Idea under the sun, but It's actually extremely fun.
I'm still debating whether or not to give the unit spawning and modification to just one player, to give the game sort of a Dungeon master and Adventurer Feel.
I mhavent posted a screenshot yet because I'm still concentrating on the Triggers, which is the hardest part of the project.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.