Melee Arena Idea Thread

adeoin

Reaction score
Full Melee Arena Idea Thread!(Screenshots)

This is not really an advertisement of my map but more of an idea thread for my map Melee Arena.

Name is also in question so if you have an idea for the Game Name please post:D.

Current Progress:
Terrain 100%
Heroes 70% Still Need 2 More Abilities for each hero.
Items 80% Thinking About Stat Items for Stat Based Spells.
Gameplay Concept 40% Still Very Limited
Overall Game Progress:60%.

Description: You are in a jungle and you simply hone your skills and defeat creeps and other players using basic skills.

Melee Arena currently has 6 heroes. Each hero has the ability cut, block, and shunpo. The heros cannot attack.
Cut: The hero slashes anything in its way.(Just a default attack but put into a skill)

Block: Blocks partial damage from a slash

Shunpo: A blink with ninja effects :p

Every hero has 2 other unique spells that only they have. They only have 1 level and the heroes themselves cannot level.

Hero Spells:
Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Name:Venomancer/Koga
Model:Demon Hunter
Ability 1: Poison Dagger
Poison Dagger: Koga throws a envenomed dagger that deals intial damage and damage overtime.
Ability 2:Poison Fog
Koga surrounds himself with a poisonous fog that deals damage to anything that touches it.[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Name:Skilled Orcs Bladesman/Samuro
Model:Blademaster
Ability 1:Camoflauge
Camoflauge:Dex becomes invisible increasing his movement speed for 3 seconds.
Ability 2:Impale
Impale:You guys know what impale is i hope.[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Name:Arcanic Knight/Fury
Model:Captain
Ability 1:Call Backup
Call Backup:Fury calls 3 skilled footman to fight on his side.
Ability 2:Arcane Bolt
Arcane Bolt: Fury concentrates his power in his sword and releases all his energy in a small powerful bolt.[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]Name:Thunder Beast/Titan
Model:Overlord
Ability 1:Voltage Charge
Voltage Charge:Titan concentrates his electrical powers and cause a wave of lightning to ripple outward.
Ability 2:Rain Sparks
Rain Sparks:Titan calls down 6 thunder shards in an area.[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Name:Panda Mercenary/Pyro
Model:Fire, Fire
Ability 1:Flame Spray
Flame Spray: Pyro concentrates all his energy and releases and large wave of fire burning anything in the way. Does damage over time if unit has flammable oil.
Ability 2:Flammable Oil
Flammable Oil:Throws a bottle of oil on the enemy slowing the enemy and deals damage if damaged by Flame Spray.[/COLOR]

Code:
Name:Knuckle Assassin/Raven
Model:Warden
Ability:Kunai Spray
Kunai Spray: Sends out a fan of knives dealing damage in the area.
Ability 2:Wind Funnel
Wind Funnel:Creates a tornado sending up a group of enemies into the air rendering them unable to attack.

Edit: I have implemented AceHarts save/load code system so now you can pimp out your fighter and keep him.

I did the terrain myself and its not the best but i did an okay job with it. Map size is 128 x 128.

My map is very limited and all you can really do is run around and kill people. So now i need some ideas to make my map more fun and enjoyable.

NEED TERRAINER! My terrain is boring and quite repititive so I'm looking for anyone good terrainer that is willing to redo the terrain.

Help Needed:
Abilities For Heroes
Game Concept, change in fun factor.
Spell Changes-X
Terrain Changes-X

If you would like to help please say so here, and specify what you would liked to do. I accept any and all help (mostly).

Thank You :D

Attachments

• Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot3.jpg
    Screenshot3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 286
  • Screenshot 1.jpg
    Screenshot 1.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 302
  • sc4.jpg
    sc4.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 311

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Press print while holding down the Fn key (usually it's between the left Ctrl and the Windows key).

On topic: It sounds like all heroes have mostly the same set of skills. Make the 3 unique spells really unique or give them more spells.

adeoin

Reaction score
I would be able to but i need to get rid of teh attack icon, but i dont know how.

adeoin

Reaction score
-bump-
Update: Planning on implementing a rank up system for the heroes so you can load in your pro character or a newbier one. Also putting in a item combination system which i don't understand how to do yet.

Anyways need posts plz :(

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Name: Revein, the Flayed One
Model: Ghoul
Ability One - Vengeful Strike: Revein leaps on an enemy, dealing X damage and causing 3 stacks of Bleed.
Ability Two - Flay: Revein tears the skin of an enemy, causing 50 damage for every stack of bleed, and puts Revein in a furious rage, increasing his attack speed by 10% and causing all attacks to have a 50% chance to cause Bleed on an enemy.

Extra Ability - Bleed: Bleed stacks deal 5 damage every 1.5 seconds each for 15 seconds (50 damage total).

adeoin

Reaction score
thanks wc3shady :D i might use that but it might not be right for the type of map im making so i will see. Anyways +rep

adeoin

Reaction score
~bump comon guys need more spell ideas or game concept ideas.

Request: I have a request for a knockback system. It knocks back if you use the slash spell (which is a warstomp) you select all the units within a ranage in front of you and you knock them back a little bit.

If you are interested then it needs to be:
MUI
GUI, Or JASS (as long as it's easy to change)

-Thanks, And Yes I will most defitnitely give credit ;D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.