Minigame Contest #1 | Theme: Halloween | 14.10.09 - 07.11.09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nevermind Post #116. Internet's back now.
Virtually 4 days without landline and internet. Oh the pain. :(

The deadline's back to normal.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I can't believe I actually forgot about this competition. I'm going to have to drop out, exams are too important to waste time on a WC3 map.

Good luck to everyone competing!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
25 minutes remaining.

I'm disappointed with the number of submissions. I guess it's just an unfortunate coincidence that 7 of you lost your computers; 9 of you can no longer run Wc3 for some reason (Blame Blizzard!); 8 of you were bombed (and your computers were destroyed); 5 of you got viruses which target Halloween themed WC3 maps; and 11 of you have exams, and didn't even have 2 hours in 3 whole weeks to make a little map.

:rolleyes:

Thanks to all those who submitted, and may submit in the next 25 minutes.

kaboo

Reaction score
I guess it's just an unfortunate coincidence that 7 of you lost your computers; 9 of you can no longer run Wc3 for some reason (Blame Blizzard!); 8 of you were bombed (and your computers were destroyed); 5 of you got viruses which target Halloween themed WC3 maps; and 11 of you have exams,

lol_cat-12926.jpg

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right, time's up.
Expect the results sometime in the near future.

I'll leave this thread open for discussion. :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i submitted my map already but i found out that it still has some minor bugs. i know deadline is over but may i still upload an updated version just to remove some bugs? i wont change much in the game.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope, sorry.
Minor bugs won't affect your score much anyway. I'm not expecting any bug-free maps.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
its not that much of a bug but the update would make it somehow more comfortable for the players.
you know the players can employ units at start of the game, thatfor they select a dummy unit. however if they unselect the dummy unit by accident they wont be able to employ any. the update will fix this and re-select the dummy for the players as long as they havent finished deploying.
it might really annoy if they lose the game because of that mistake of mine.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've played all the minigames single player.
I'll start grading them sometime soon, once my business coursework has been completed.

Thanks to everyone who actually read the points in the submissions thread; namely the one about your username being in the map files title.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
@romek:
got one question. i know this is a contest and such but may we upload our own submissions as members projects even though you havent finished judging them already? i am just curious because i want to upload a... well... less buggy version of my entry.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go ahead.
Feel free to do whatever you wish with your submissions. :)

A little note to everyone:
Berp and I have played all the maps online to test them. All that's left is some solo testing and the actual grading. :thup:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 5 that weren't single player only. :p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've started grading; shouldn't take too long.
I haven't gotten Berps results yet, and I'm unsure about any progress he's made.

Sorry about the delay with my grading, it just so happens that I had a lot of other things to do such as coursework. :(

Reaction score
> I haven't gotten Berps results yet, and I'm unsure about any progress he's made.
Progress is being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.