Missing someone ?

Grozzy

Reaction score
Are you missing someone, like they just suddenly dissapeared and you havent seen them since?

chris

Reaction score
Whitesock said:
I'm missing my gingerbread man. I ate him and I think I accidentaly flushed him down the toilet. :)

Jump down there and go find him quick..... :rolleyes:

Mullit

Reaction score
i suppose my friend that lives along the road from me who i used to see almost every day. ever since we finished school last june ive seen him about 3 times and thats just because we live near each other.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
my friend randi, about a month ago she just stopped logging onto aim/msn/warcraft all together, no farewells to anyone, we're assuming the worst :(

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
A guy from my warcraft clan suddenly dissapeared about a year ago, also from msn and all that. Was quite odd as he was really active and we were working on alot together so it's not like he just wanted to quit wc3, he was quite fond of the game. He probably died, he had some disease which I forgot the name of.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
wow thats rough......

hmm, im missing the soo called helpers for my website. havnt posted a dang thing and my pc has and IS been down. only one person has joined sense my pc has been down.

and he was my friend.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
those who betray the light are nothing but darkness. man i wish it was true cuz if that was i would join him. cuz darkness=power. and power is good.

i dont think i miss jindo that much cuz he died out slowly. he slowly posted less and less untill he didnt post at all.

whats GHZ i stink at those things.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
ahh, im a regular in the general chat zone. i used too call it my cage. and i used too spamm the heck out of it.

one time i filled the whole general chat zone with a bump for everytopic.

they wherent verry happy.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
2 peaple that i feel are disapering.

silverhawk
XxxConanxxX

i havnt seen a post by these two in a long time. maybe im just not looking in the right sections.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
how much rep is it too get SM now-a-days?

I have 111

but i allready know that there is a HUGE line for getting into SM.

Whitesock your lucky lol. but you did help alot of people. soo i guess you earned it.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
king tongoll said:
how much rep is it too get SM now-a-days?

I have 111

but i allready know that there is a HUGE line for getting into SM.

Whitesock your lucky lol. but you did help alot of people. soo i guess you earned it.

It's not all based on rep, just so you know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.