Weird Muslim PC sues after workmates 'laughed at his beard'

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
article-1160520-03C8BBF9000005DC-847_468x677.jpg

A Muslim police officer claims he was forced out of his job by colleagues who made fun of his beard and called him a 'f***ing Paki'.

PC Javid Iqbal, 38, said white officers openly discussed in front of him how they were ' better' than their ethnic-minority colleagues.

The married father of two also claims officers pulled faces at each other if told they had to go out on patrol with him and forced him to walk home from a job instead of picking him up.

Last edited:
I lol'd at his beard. :p

Subsequently, he said, an officer had openly referred to him as a 'f***ing Paki'.

After reading the article, this is all I saw that would really be considered offensive. Many of the other things are claims that are only from his side of the story, and so they aren't believable.

Mr Iqbal had only recently returned to work after a ninemonth leave of absence on full pay owing to depression when he was sacked for poor performance in August last year.

"NINE MONTHS"?!? on full pay?!!! That's ridiculous!!

Well no wonder his colleagues don't like him. Bad looking beard and being depressed for 9 months on full pay.

LOL!

That is the worst beard I've ever seen, literally. It's not good looking at all... :thdown:

Not in Tennessee. There are a few towns in Tennessee where it's illegal to mow your lawn, but walking around naked is perfectly legal.

Lol @ his beard.

I started laughing at his beard. But still, making fun of him in public is not right.

Thought his beard was photoshopped.
If I wasn't so lazy, I would find clues to prove it's photoshopped.

I'd hate him too for getting 9 months of full pay for 'depression'. Stuff like that makes ME depressed...

lolCAT.jpg

also, wastedsaviors looks more real then the real one

Facial hair says one of two things. On the one hand, you can have George Clooney style facial hair (http://stylebell.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/george_clooney_01.jpg). This says "I'm rugged and sexy. Have sexual intercourse with me." The other is the kid in this article which says "I'm scraggly and unkempt and mostly mentally unstable. I probably want to eat your children. Avoid me." As I said, his is clearly in the second category. Although in all fairness some of the remarks that were apparently leveled against him were very harsh, I'll admit that, and if they're true the workers should be reprimanded. But he also needs better facial hair, he gives the rest of us scragglyfolk a bad name.

I think the main issue with the guys beard is that its very close to his bottom lip without going over, as wastedsaviour demonstrates with his image. Since there is little spacing, aswell as the rich black color that it is, he looks like he has a baby face with what is the same of an old man beard, in the color of a young persons hair - it just looks odd.

I personally go for a Hugh Jackman look with my facial hair.

"I'm scraggly and unkempt and mostly mentally unstable. I probably want to eat your children. Avoid me."
Congratulations on your ability to stereotype people who bother to shape their beard.
You can't split people into scraggly and rugged. There are waaaay too many beard variations for that.

you guys shouldent make fun at it well the beard but not about depression cuase that is hard to live with i know i have it and if you say anything about it if your not it realy is sounding like it

Congratulations on your ability to stereotype people who bother to shape their beard.
You can't split people into scraggly and rugged. There are waaaay too many beard variations for that.

I was being sarcastic... I have a great deal of facial hair and it makes me look incredibly mentally unstable if there were just two categories... I know that's not true.

I once had a uncle who had a hitler style mustache, he was given 3 death threats because his facial hair... (and thousands of stares)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.