My Samsung N501 on Ebay

J

jhirsche

Hi,

Another Nuon-Dome member from way back... I just put my Samsung Nuon DVD-N501 DVD player up for auction on Ebay tonight. I used this player from Oct. 2001 up until just this past June of 2006, and it worked flawlessly the whole time. In fact, I just popped Ballistic and Tempest 3000 back in tonight for the first time in a long time, and was immediately sucked back in. This is still an awesome looking player (with the smoked chrome display and all) to this day! Just took a look at the VLM on my Sony HDTV, and it too still has a wow factor!

The player comes with the original remote, cords, manual, receipt, Tempest 3000, Ballistic, a non-released copy of IS3 including the manual in color (thanks Kevin!), and the Logitech controller. I think I might even have the box somewhere in the basement. All parts including the player are in spotless, as-new condition!

Have a look here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230077828351

And let me know if you all have any questions.....

Jacob

J

jhirsche

You will love it! Especially if you rock older games. Tempest 3000 is still unbelievable! I guess Jeff Minter's work is now featured on the XBOX 360 in the form of its Neon Light engine....

Thanks for the bump!

Kevincal

Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh I do love it! I got it today in the mail! Tempest 3000 is awesome. I think I even like it better than Tempest 2000... Why are you selling the NUON for so cheap though!!! :D I SO would have bought that instead since money is tight for me...Oh well, I'm happy anyway. :)

Kevincal

Cool Member
Reaction score
Ah...nevermind...I just checked out your auction again and I'm feeling a little better now! ;) :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.