need ability help!

Weirdoze

Reaction score
:confused:okay i know this is very noobish to ask, but how can i create an ability which effects like brilliance aura and unholy aura at the same time? everytime i try to add unholy aura buff nothing intresting happens....:confused:

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
:confused:okay i know this is very noobish to ask, but how can i create an ability which effects like brilliance aura and unholy aura at the same time? everytime i try to add unholy aura buff nothing intresting happens....:confused:

What about just null the special effect of Unholy Aura, and give your unit both Brilliance Aura and Unholy Aura?

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
hm, just make a trigger that runs every 1 second, and detects all units with your unholy aura buff and increases their mana.

Weirdoze

Reaction score
hmm

:nuts:?well i think thats OK for that ability, but how to mix 2 abilities which are not auras? they all need to be trigger enchanted:nuts:?

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Generally yes, I think there might be a few combinations you could work out without any triggers but most of them would need a trigger.

Weirdoze

Reaction score
ok; so if I would like Blizzard to froze units i would need to make
1: normal blizzard
2: make a trigger like
- unit is damaged-blaablaablaa-unit is damaged by Blizzard-blaablaablaa-cast ability freeze on unit.:D?
(just an example)

Edit: by the way could you plz post a working sample:S?

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
using spell books are the perfect way of fusing two or more abilities togheter.
see the attachment

Attachments

• brillianceunholy.w3x
    18.2 KB · Views: 82

Weirdoze

Reaction score
using spell books are the perfect way of fusing two or more abilities togheter.
see the attachment

..... well I would be glad if would show me how to fuse blizzard and freeze in a spell book (bet its not possible) but thanks anyways..:cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.