Need help :)

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
On an unrelated note. I would totally tap both of them quite possibly at the same time. :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I don't use the world "love" unless I really mean it. I don't say it to every girl I date... :rolleyes:

Id-Hit-It-29.jpg

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed with all the above. Good luck :thup:

I also agree that you shouldnt say "I love you" unless you mean it. Me and my girlfriend did not say it to each other until we had been seeing each other for about 1-2 months.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
See if you can set up a date (though this could depend with what age you two are) with her and make sure you talk with her or else she might think you aren't interested.

Whats age got to do with it? :p
I've gone on dates with 25+ year old chicks and I'm only 19... :rolleyes:

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Well done, though a text is a text. You could be direct and ask her.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I'd say tap her and every good looking friend and relative she's got then move on to the next one...

Or you could just date her for a while and see how it goes, if she does not seem interested in about 3-6months, then go back to solution one and move on with your life:thup:

Edit:
Well done, though a text is a text. You could be direct and ask her.

I don't know much about this, but from my experience that is a bad idea because it gives her the upper hand:(

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I'd do her. In fact, I would do both of them. At the same time.

And seriously, smileys, words, that stuff is so different from person to person. Some person says the word "love" once in a lifetime to one they really mean it too, their soulmate or whatever. Some say the word to all their friends and bitches n hoes n pimps.

If you like her, just go for it. If you'll just sit by and let the moment pass by, you'll regret it later, I promise you. Even if you fail, then you can at least be proud about yourself for being a real man and actually do something about your foundness for her.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
You: Hey baby I got your Less than sign with the 3. Want to hit Applebees later.
Girl: Mhm, I wanted to "xoxo" you for so long.
You: Alright, let's 69 together after we get to know each other for a long long time baby.
Girl: You're so manly and direct, I wish everyone on my buddy list was like you.

Then you say
Baby Baby Baby ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Baby Baby Baby Nooooo, thought chewed always be mine, yeahhh.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Then you say
Baby Baby Baby ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Baby Baby Baby Nooooo, thought chewed always be mine, yeahhh.

...you better have not typed out lyrics to a Justin Bieber song...

I personally enjoy being single at this stage of life, I can do who and what I'd like. :rolleyes:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
lets get something straight. If you are young. And they say they love you, its probably superficial.

And by young, i mean not in college yet. It is a rare occurrence to find someone that has beauty that is more then skin deep, and have that single people be the one for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.