Need Rpg Making Partner

aaron79

Reaction score
If anyone wants to help me make an rpg based of a funny game EMail me at [email protected], i also would prefer a person who know how to do a save and load trigger. ( this game is based from Dont move the tauren but it barely has anything to do with it.) i am also meaning to change the title of the game. here is a preview of the map and triggers ( keep in note it is not finished and im only begining to work on it.)View attachment DONT MOVE THR TAUREN.w3x

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Unless a map has been long ago abondoned don't take them. Always give credits to the original maker. :(

AdamGriffith

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
His name isnt on the loading screen or in the author box its someone else... powned... :p

jnZ

I
Reaction score
If anyone wants to help me make an rpg based of a funny game EMail me at [email protected], i also would prefer a person who know how to do a save and load trigger. ( this game is based from Dont move the tauren but it barely has anything to do with it.) i am also meaning to change the title of the game. here is a preview of the map and triggers ( keep in note it is not finished and im only begining to work on it.)View attachment 24315

am I the only one who read that? so why the heck do you all mention that this isnt his map

aaron79

Reaction score
to tell you the truth i made this map from scratch. ( this means nothing from anyone i made it all myself.) i originally wanted to make it a dont move the tauren game ( new ) but instead i turned it into an pg.

aaron79

Reaction score
also when you move the tauren the towers shock you ( dont see that on the other version do you?)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought double post was bad o_O

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Aaron, an RPG is far too advance for a 7 year old to lead. I recommend making a TD or AoS as they seem to be quite easy for under-agers to make.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
I believe it is his own map. Have you guys opened it? Answer to that is not relevant. But, to the thread starter, you should describe the map in detail, what ideas you have (some, dont spoil every idea), and maybe upload a picture of the map (terrain), so people might get interested, not many people would like to download the map (or any map) to open and... feel me? Good. Go on, EDIT your first post, show me what you have learned.

>an RPG is far too advance
Nothing is "too advanced"

Oh, instead of showing off your email address, try to ask for a Private message here on TH.net, not many would like to first log on thehelper, to then look up your email address to then log on .... compared to just send you a private message...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.