New Age of Warcraft

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score

*Blinks*

*Reads again*

*Blinks*

:D ROFL! :D Now THAT is what I'd call "eye candy"! HAHAHA! I should add that somewhere, anywhere, even if only to the Creep outposts I'm adding to the corners! THAT IS JUST GREAT!

HAHAHA

Alexander
STILL LAUGHING!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
the sad thing is part of that is actually in history...

the chinese (or japanese) in mediviel ages used to fling diseased cows into castles inorder to sorta plague the defending castle.

M

Marksman

Yes, the chinese were also known to strap dynamite to monkeys and then throw them onto enemy boats. The enemies would chase the monkey but it would be too fast :D :D :D Brilliant.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
man i love the chinese, lol

unlike the iraqians they waste the life of a monkey and not of a 8 yr old boy, smart...

DM Cross

Reaction score
-.- This discussion is over.

A life, human or not, is a life. I won't have you talking about them being wasted in anyway, as a positive thing. Take it to PM if you want.

I think that's sick.

Alexander

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i knew i shouldve put a little not saying "not to be racist" but in a way its true, but ill leave it at that, your thread your rules

M

Marksman

Ok, Alex, after testing Humans I have several glitches to report:

1. The Bards aren't working. They spawn, but they won't actually move anywhere. Not sure if they just wont follow orders or if they can't actually move

2. Rune Mistress can get blast rune at lvl 1, AND AGAIN at lvl 2, then must wait til lvl 4. I am pretty sure this was not intentional.

3. For all races I have played so far, the upgrades at graveyard/Blacksmith etc., you have not listed the new units there. Obviously you haven't gotten around to changing it, but its best to know which category they are in.

4. Rune mistress's enhance ability (buffs unit with armor and such) does not work on other units, only herself.

Other than that, looks nice. I love the cool towers and such (specially moonlight and daylight).

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, the Mistress is a pain in my butt -.- I don't know why her blasting spell does that, it has something to do with the fact that I based it off of a unit ability...Not sure, though. Hell, I'll make a new one out of Storm Bolt, and put the duration to .01

DAMN IT! I was using the Bards for testing the Dead Ward, and I had their movement speed reduced to 0 so they wouldn't kill the wards, just be affected.

As for the upgrades, yeah, I haven't done all the tooltips. That's called "the finishing touches" ;) But I'll eventually get around to it...Try to ignore that for now, would you?

As for the Rune Mistress' buffs, that one's beyond me as to why...I'll look at it.

Oh, and I'll fix the Dark Wizards aura, too! :D

Thanks, you're awesome! ;)

Alexander

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Just checked your spreadsheet of the towers lol :D

Is wyvern claw going to be what I pmed you?

And a new tower thing for undead I guess ----- mainly a siege counter

Genocidal Destroyer: this is a HEAVY tower, it has moderate - high damage and very long range to hit siege, but has low splash, more of a siege sniper, with special ability 'Menacer' which launches a flurry of ... do undead have missles? ... in all and any random directions from the tower, dealing heavy damage; alternately, it could launch missles(?) in a triple concentric cir

Zenocidal Decimator: this is the ULTIMATE sniper tower in the game; it has the longest range, highest damage, and a special ability 'Obliberate' which targets a mechanical unit, locks it in place with a cool crater effect, and then calls on dark spirits to obliberate it; it is bombarded with a devastating barrage of ghosts that deal massive finger of pain type damage to it and ALL units in the crater; it can only be TARGETED on mechanical, but still destroys other units around it as well. This ability and the regular attack would have a high cooldown; this tower is the most adept at countering siege units and small amounts of units, but cant function well against large armies. Very expensive obviously as it is the best siege counter for the undead! :p :D

M

Marksman

Ok, so maybe I suck at melee, but near the mid to late part of the game, I seem to have a lot of spare gold laying around. What's a good way to put that gold to use?

Tower of Economic Desperity (lol, once again, name needs work)
This tower just has a basic weak attack, its mediocre at best, projectile looks like a gold coin. But it has an ability called Outbid. When you target an enemy unit (non-heros) with Outbid, that enemy instantly dies. It has no cooldown and infinite range. However, you must pay 110% of that units cost to create! Very cool, i would definitely use this.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i sitll like the ancient chinese pig flinger

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Ummm? One hundred and TEN percent?! :eek:

More like 500% lol people with lots of money would just ANNILAHATE THE ENTIRE ENEMY! THEYED ALL POOL TOGETHER LOL :p :D and then it would be like, oh I dont like you you killed my hero ZAPZAPZAPZAPZAP 'player 2 has been defeated'.

HEY you didnt pay your taxes to your lord ^^ ZAPZAPZAPZAPZAP 'player 2 has been defeated' ...

LOL :p :D On second thought keep it in lol!

Bartuc08

Reaction score
lmao

what if theyre hero costed like 100k, ud have to pay 500k just to kill player 2

lol but who cares 500k is worth destroying an allie

M

Marksman

um, you cant target heros or players( duh). By the way, they tower would only be available late game, and would cost a lot. Maybe increase to 120%.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
so let me get this straight

if the unit cost 100gp to build, it will cost 120gp to destroy?

M

Marksman

Shadowy and I finished testing again, only a few concerns...

1.When i used howl on druids of the paw, (new ones) it affected the enemies (lol, defeats the point).

2. Shadowy found that you can use rune blast on buildings as rune mistress. That might not be so good...

3. About new NE hero...very cool, i love ulti, such synergy. But I think you should make it like life drain or something, and up damage a bit. As odd as it sounds, its sorta too weak. Shadow Jaunt is utter crap. No offense, but its a 1 second phase shift with like 15 second cd. I only put 1 point in it, but still. Rest is good, I think its supposed to be rest, its currently called Rlest, lol.

4. NE have their fourth tier but they don't do much with it. No new towers and such, or have you just not gotten to adding those yet?

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
LOL what I meant was that you could jsut target all of their units, and then finish up the job with siege units.

Same thing for what marksman said (sorry something went wrong marks I had to restart computer manully) with this added to it---

1. maybe you could give the bards effects an art effect so you know who is under its effect lol

2. I see your not finished with the towers for humans ;) I wanted to see the mirror tower lol. The moonlight tower and apollos wrath work during day and night lol.

3. scout tower cant upgrade, probably intentional

4. the magocracy just heals units right? is that its special upgrade?

5. nice job with the map I really like it ---- just the furbolgs dont really fit with the corrupted forest theme, maybe make them corrupted furbolgs lol? :p :D

Great job alexander :D

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
AND YOU DIDNT INCLUDE ME IN THE CREDITS :mad: :mad: :mad: how dare you lol!!!!! :p :p :p Just kidding lol :) although I would like to be included in the credits :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
You're right, the towers aren't done for ANY race. I've just been working on the bases, and not worrying about the triggers for it yet...

As for the Champions and stuff I'll look at it later. I'm in school now...

Hmm, the problem with the Creeps is that once the Naga are in the game, I may have to take out Satyrs...After them, what's left for a Haunted Forest type map, except for the spiders? Maybe Trolls? I don't know, I'll eventually do something with the creeps...The Treants are probably going to remain! :p

And Marksman and Shadowy Fear have been added to the credits as my testers :)

Thanks, Conan! :D I'm surprised, myself...

Alexander

-Shadowy!-

You dork! I thought you meant the front page credits, rofl! Those are the up-to-date ones, the game ones haven't been changed in weeks :p Go by this thread, not the game information menu... I think eventually the front page is going to be in the Information menu, though I don't know how I'm going to fit it all ;)

Alexander

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.