-sd
-dm
-wtf
-sc
you know, no dotacopy.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
You can add a low life mode that significantly reduces the hp of all heroes, or even do the opposite and make them stronger. You can also have map events like blizzards and slowing rain, stuff like that. You can add a sort of ctf mode, where if a team captures the opponents flag (it wouldn't be in the base, but somewhere outside) they either get an extra creep wave, or maybe more gold per second for a limited time. Be creative.

Dirac

Reaction score
-mu (Mutant)

Whoever gets the first blood becomes the mutant, mutant has 40% increased damage output (spells and attacks), 10% movement speed and 15% damage reduction, when the mutant is killed awards 50% more gold to whoever did it and it becomes the mutant

farold

Reaction score
-reverse mode : Team 1 choose Team 2's heroes while Team 2 does the opposite (it choose Team 1's heroes)
-impossible mode : Creeps have 500% more hitpoints and damage

TriggerBomb

Reaction score
-Ctp Mode
(Capture the Points)

There will be three capturable points that when captured : (Stay Near without enemies for short amount of time) will grant bonuses to team.

Example :

Rogue's Hideout
Add's One "Rogue" into your Unit Spawns. Also when hero of your team attack's he will instantly gain {X} Gold.

Magic Tower
Add's One "Spellcaster" into your Unit Spawns. Also increase's Magic Dam. of every person in team by 25%.

Demon Portal
Add's One "Demon Warrior" into your Unit Spawns. Also increase's Physical Dam. of every person in team by 25%.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
creature mode: all spawns are made of animals ... and in each town are spawned shops were you can acquire war animals that follow hero and auto attack enemies, they are invulnerable and die when the hero die . without the possibility of being rezed

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
It is in DotA.
I'll even show you proof.
Before you go out and make some senseless question into a senseless debate/argument/keyboard mash/dick-wag/geek-orgy, Google.

-reverse / -rv --> Reverse Mode

The Sentinel's players pick the Scourge's team and the Scourge's players pick the Sentinel's team. Needs an even amount of players on each team to be activated.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, the tactics of one who has been proven wrong. Can I recommend you read this post?

—t (Tactics)​
Melee attacks only do damage when the attacker is behind the target.

—h (Hardcore)​
All spells disabled, gold from killing is tripled, and item prices are cut in half.

—td (Team Deathmatch)​
Respawn time increased to three minutes.

—as (All slow)​
All heroes have their movespeed reduced by 80%

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
-bm (Berserk Mode)

When a hero first blood, he becomes berserker, whenever he kills a hero, his hp instantly regen to full but over time his hp keep dropping
When berserker die, the killer of it becomes berserker.
If its killed by neutral creeps, next first kill of hero will become berserker.

Dirac

Reaction score
-hm (hero merge)

when a hero dies, it wont respawn until all allied heroes are dead, but awards living heroes with 30% increased damage (of course it stacks)

sylvannis mb

Reaction score
-Su
Sudden Death. Players pick a unit and play until they die, then that "round" ends and each player on both sides swap heroes randomly with a fellow ally, and another round commences.
Items and Levels carry over each round.
Note: Teamwork is a must!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.