* New map / idea / yay

FMAlchemist

Reaction score
Hey hey, wells i kinda created my other post on this in the wrong place :( .

so yeah, me and my freind are making a map, combining 3 of our fav maps, dota, defiance and hell vs heaven. ah huhs. i've started making the map, and heros [1 so far, LAWL ... =_="], yeah its going to be a hell vs heaven arena, 1 side vs the other, but the two teams are going to be humans vs beast. now how does dota come in? well how does dota come in? well it doesnt, just thier item system, combinding an item with another.. to make a better 1!! :eek:

Gameplay: the gameplay will be a low dmg/hp kinda game... like start off with around 5-25 dmg depending on wut thier att speed is, and yeah.
Theres 24 heros to choose from at start [12 each], and once in game, thier are a few secret characters, these secret characters, wont be way overpowered, like some units in hell vs heaven, and to get them, will be simular to hvh. When training it would feel like a more rpg game, since you train on creeps, and dont really see the other team so much.
Heors will have a spell system simular to defiance [ver very simular] and overall 11 spells some will upgrade others wont, and will gain pretty little att each lv.
I'm trying to make it more of a co-op game, rather then 1 person owning all, so the creeps will be hard in the game.
Thier will b a dueling system, every 10min, its going to be a team duel, but each team has to go on a Circle of power to duel, and they have to b even numbers.
Storyline? well there are humans, and thier vs beasts. and god is the judge... and its a race to get a certain amount of kills. and if thiers a god.. theres a devil ^^. and 'hell' will b the second arena.. and you can get into hell by killing the gate guardian in the first arena. and harder creeps thier...

yeah wut yall think? :) any suggestions, or any1 wanna help make heros, i would apreciaite it.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
sounds great. but remains to be seen if you could implement all the great things of each map and weave them seamlessly together. still, this sounds interesting. would look forward for a beta version or something...

H

HenrikGoSu

sound rly cool i wish u best of luck with project an think it will be rrly good and cool, keep it up man!!! :) :D

FMAlchemist

Reaction score
hellmonja27 said:
sounds great. but remains to be seen if you could implement all the great things of each map and weave them seamlessly together. still, this sounds interesting. would look forward for a beta version or something...
ahhas yeah, would b a while... once we get 10heros gogin and items. and creeps.. lol we just started making the map, just look out for us "humans vs beast BETA" is wut it would prob b called, ahahs, yeah. i'll b around the helper.net ^_^

HenrikGoSu said:
sound rly cool i wish u best of luck with project an think it will be rrly good and cool, keep it up man!!! :) :D

hahas thanx :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.