Numpad Keys for Macbook Pro 13.3"

StatenJM

Reaction score
Dear Helper Community,

I own Warcraft 3 TFT and use a Macbook Pro 13.3" which does not have a numpad. A numpad is very useful for Warcraft 3 TFT and would like to somehow simulate one, since I don't have a full keyboard. I was wanting to know what my options are for doing that. I downloaded KeyRemap4Macbook, but I did not see an option to for what I want. I would like to be able to have 1-0 be recognized in warcraft as numkeys without it affecting outside of game. What I was hoping is if I could turn ~ key into like a Caps Lock. So like if I press Shift+~ it changes 1-0 keys at top to a numpad and if I press it again it changes them back to normal function. Or if I could just bypass all that and just have them recognized as numbers when I type in the game and numpad when I do not have chat dialog box open.

Thanks,
Staten

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
You could try a USB numpad (I'm not an expert in that field, so I don't know how good/bad that particular one is, it's just the first thing I could find from Google), and they should be quite cheap.

If you don't want to shell out some cash for something, or USB numpads don't work for Macs (I know extremely little about Macs, nor have I had one, so I can't really attest to what will/won't work), then I don't know what options are available to you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.