Other Omega Snipers

D

DJ_Kalide

Omega Snipers V2.0
Created by: DJ_Kalide
Created by(Battle.net names): HoT-DJ_Kalide and HoT-LoKe
Version: 2.0

Where to get the map(All versions): This map will be uploaded to multiple sites:
Site One: www.epicwar.com/maps
Site Two(Not uploaded yet, Version 2.0 and above will be): world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php

All versions will be hosted RoC. This map and all versions of it are TFT maps and do require TFT to be opened in the WE.
You may download the RoC version of this map at both sites starting at Version 2.0.
Now lets go on to the details and all of the map.

Description and Details
This map is called Omega Snipers. It is a remake of Elite Snipers V3.0. Elite Snipers was based on the Starcraft Map Elite Snipers.
I have not played the Starcraft map but I do enjoy the Warcraft Elite Snipers map.

Number of Players: 6-12(Recommended)

Concept: This map has 35 minutes of playing time. In that 35 minutes your goal is to kill the enemy team as many times as possible. The first team to get 100 Kills wins, If neither team gets 100 kills, at the end of the 35 minutes whoever has more, wins. There are two shops in two locations. One(1) General Market and One(1) Other Items Market in the upper center left part of the map, and then another set of the same shops in the center right of the map.

Sorry if its a little vague, i have nothing really to say. If you want any more description, please, by all means, ask.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.