Pac-Man Championship Edition

T

T2KFreeker

Either way, is the NUON game any good? Just curious as I can't play it right now anyway.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Well, I'm far from impartial, but I think it's fun. For a while anyway. The thing I liked best was the tournament mode where you could submit scores on this page to compare your best attempts with others. It would have been great to get others to design more mazes for tournament mode.

T

T2KFreeker

Hmm, well then I really need to get this system working properly so I can crew around with it. Hey, are there still some new games coming for the NUON, or is the stuff basically done now?

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
No more commercial games, but there's still the possibility of more homebrew stuff. I'm porting a Yaroze game over to NUON now.

T

T2KFreeker

No more commercial games, but there's still the possibility of more homebrew stuff. I'm porting a Yaroze game over to NUON now.

Oh yeah? What game is that man? Yaroze, are we talking the Playstation thingy here? Just making sure, or is it something all together different?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yaroze is the Developers Kit that was released for Playstation. Skah T is porting games developed for the Playstation using Yaroze to the NUON. That is what Decaying Orbit was and the others that he has converted.

T

T2KFreeker

No complaints here man, games are games, as long as they are fun, which I am sure that they are. Jaguar, Nuon, Dreamcast, I'm there man!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.