Passive Attack

ashfall4

Reaction score
Hi, im sort of new to making maps and triggers and whatnot:p, and I decided I wanted to make an APC-like vehicle. I wanted it so that units could be loaded into it and attack from inside while the APC vehicle was moving, using the ability that the items from Battle Ships would use. Also, the APC would have a machine-gun-like attack of its own that could not fire during movement. But the problem is, I dont know what ability the items from Battle Ships use.:D Please, could any of you help me with this?
Edit:
Once again thank you, I have successfully made it so that if a unit is loaded into the APC it gives the APC an item with an ability based off of Phoenix Fire and it works perfectly. Sadly, I cannot make it remove the item from the unit, for there is no "a unit is unloaded" event (I am sure I have checked all of the "unit" events.).... I tried making it so that using the "unload" ability would remove an item, but that only works if the ability used was "unload all". And if you clicked on the portrait of a loaded unit to unload it, it would not count as using the "unload" ability. Could any of you help me with finding an event and maybe some conditions that would work as an event like "a unit is unloaded"?

ashfall4

Reaction score
Does phoenix fire have a maximum amount of targets? I thought phoenix fire was something like immolation.
Edit:
Nvm, I didnt think that over :p thank you so much ive been trying to find this out for a long time. I always thought phoenix fire worked like immolation.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.