Phoenix of Khaz'Modan

South-Titan

Reaction score
I'm remaking this into a somewhat awkward series meant for my type.

Chapter Uno

"Hello Bob, wha-" mentioned Flamatristanos II, or more commonly known as Jim. For lack of a dramatic scene, Bob immediately went into a coma and died.

Why this coma took place, was simply because Bob had nothing better to do. Why he had nothing better to do was reasoned from the fact that Jim wasn't bored, and he "magically" exploded all the things Bob ever owned. When Bob's coma hit, police appeared on the scene with chainsaws, and tore Jim into pieces.
The autopsy was nothing special, except for the fact that "Flamatristanos II" or "Jim" or "Osama bin Laden" lacked most of the body. This surprised many physicians and doctors, until I popped on the scene, carrying a chainsaw and a Christmas present. I told the doctor that my colleagues wield CHAINSAWS and they probably took about 60% of Jim's body into bloody mist.

The doctor, was still surprised in shock that a chainsaw even existed. I advanced on the retarded orangutan and tore off his face mask, revealing a teenager, with no emotions on his face.

"Shit. The Pheonix." Even though the teenager had shown no emotions on his face, I could tell he had no idea what a phoenix was. I taught him the hard way.

I snatched him by the neck, bellowing "I am PABLO, PHOENIX...of KHAZ'MODAN!" I gripped harder, and a red tendril of smoke whipped out from my fist, popping his head. Popping. Jesus christ.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I found this to be amusing, but the descriptions were vague. Work on your flow and energy. This can be achieved by writing specific details of events and actions.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I found this to be amusing, but the descriptions were vague. Work on your flow and energy. This can be achieved by writing specif details of events and actions.

Yes, I found it too amusing. The details like Ninva said could have been explained more; but so far it seems to be a nice story being shapped

South-Titan

Reaction score
I believe you, guys. I just whipped this up at about 11:20 PM my time, so it's not like I can really turn my imagination into a wall of text :D

Thank you for the constr. criticism.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
You must be a morning person then. I write my stuff really late into the night. Some of my proses were written in the early morning. Maybe you should try to wake up early and see what your creative juices will give you.

South-Titan

Reaction score
Chapter Two__

Suddenly, the military entered the surgical lab. I wasn't surprised. Instead of panicking like I did two years ago, I swung my right arm hard, into the skull of a corporal. That was the hand with the Xmas present on it. I'm sure I broke something in that person's coconut. I'm sure of it. Why? Because I heard bones in his neck snap. Because I heard him scream in pain. Because I didn't actually hit that well, and instead kicked his nuts into the door. Because his nerves literally FRIED. I know this, because...

I could outline faint red glows around his nerves with the naked eye. A bright flash. Red light pouring out of those lines. Then they blasted darker red, maroon, brown, black. And finally, smoke billowed out of every end of his body.

By then, they had gotten help from the 4th legion standing in Cheeseville to keep the peace. I was surrounded. But I would not give up...Instead I did what the ancient pandas have done for centuries...;)

"EAT!" I threw a hard roundhouse kick into an officer, prompting them to open fire. I found myself dodging bullets and chainsaws for about three minutes before I fumbled, losing my legs to the fury of my ignorance of the chainsaw right behind me. I rolled on the ground, pulling out the contents of the aforementioned Christmas Package. It was...a grilled cheese sandwich. I ate it. Even though I had no legs, I staggered up from the ground, pulling out a Magnum from my pocket.

"SHOOT!" I set the Magnum to automatic fire, crammed in about 240 rounds into that god damned thing and held down the trigger.

After killing everyone in the room, I set the smoldering Magnum back in my pocket. Sadly, it caught fire. And also sadly, my flaming pants brushed against a pillar of wood. Oops.

I didn't get to shout leave, even though I did. Oh well, guess I didn't walk out the door like pandas did in cafes. Damn. But I jumped out the window, immolated. I hit the grass, wet with morning dew. I slid in in the grass, temporarily blinded from the explosion. When I regained my sight, I remembered Cheeseville never had a millimeter of grass. Instead, I slid along a wet stone, bleeding massively.. Damn it, there goes five gallons of my blood supply.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I really don't like this at all. It's as if you pulled random words from the dictionary and cobbled them into weird sentences. Maybe that was what you were going for.

South-Titan

Reaction score
CHAPTER TRES

Later that day, at the "emergency room"...

They said I passed out from blood loss...

They said that I was going to die...

They decided...to euthanize me...

The doctor slowly pushed the M1 Garand into my ear. Around him were paramedics and a hearse driver. I nudged it unconsciously out. He decided to step back and fire a good shot at my forehead instead.

"On mark!"

The doctor shouted "Loaded!"

"Trigger ready?"

"Affirmative" came the reply.

"Aim..."

"FIRE!"

He fired. A lightsaber ignited straight into my hands, deflecting the bullet back into the gun. The resounding explosion and spattering of brains was quite nice. As the confusion and chaos raged on, I was on a killing spree. Then, the 94th regiment marched in. I knew I couldn't kill them with a purple blade. I knew I COULD kill them with two purple blades. I ignited my dual-sided purple lightsaber, chopping down each one with a sweep of the blade. It was totally unexpected when a soldier raised a stun pistol and shot me in the head, this time, hitting.

I felt an immense sear of pain. My legs, magical as they were, gave way. I crumpled to the ground, moaning.

Did I black out? No...
Did I go apeshit? Hell yes.

Cheeseville was wiped off the map. Forever. And not just the town. The whole continent it was on was wiped off the map. And under the sea. Bye bye Atlantis!

End of Day One of the Journals of Officer Pablo Detrinae-30000 BD (Mystical realm where no time exists)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm going to say really weird, but quite interesting and entertaining.
:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.