projectiles start next to the model

K

kinglolo

Its me again ;)

I have 2 little problems :

1. My models projectiles dont start from his hand, it starts right next to him . How can i lock it unto his hand ?

2. I guess this is rather an easy one ;)
I cant find working downloadlinks for HeroGlow_Origin.mdx and HeroGlow_Chest.mdx. Do you know where to get those ?

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
#1: I think that has to do with the caster attack point and backswing point. It would help to know what model you are using, but mess around with those values

#2: Actually, I don't know myself, I've been looking for it as well. They have one, but you need to add it as an ability, and you need to have every single color, and I find I just don't miss it that much

check www.hiveworkshop.com for the one I am talking about, unless they removed it

K

kinglolo

Hrhr, actually it is the wow-illidan. I gave him an alternate animation set, in which he is flying ;) i mean the problematic is pretty clear: if you watch the model in wow model viewer you will see, that he is in a much higher position during his flight-animations.
However the position from where the projectiles start stays on the "walkinganimations"-height.

Another way to fix it could also be if i would change the modelposition during the flight-animations to the same height as during the standinganimations.
Is that possible with wc3modeleditor ?

Would be much easier though if i could lock the projectiles on his hand.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
ah, ok you are looking for one of the Art - Projectile Launch values

I'm pretty sure it is the Y value, but not entirely sure

I think that will work

If not, and no one else gives you any sugestions, and you wanted to lower his flying height, that is under movement on the object editor

K

kinglolo

The thing with the flying height doesnt work. ;)

But where do i find this y-value? sounds good!

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
As I known, like the picture I have attached below, you can change the Projectle Launch X, Y and Z, so the projectle look like it come out from the hand of the wow-illidan. Also change the "Combat - Attack 1 (2)- Animation Damage Point" and the "Combat - Attack 1 (2)- Animation Backswing Point" to change the delay time before the projectle is launched when this unit attacks) or when it cast spell(some spell like fire bolt, chain lightning) "Art - Cast Point" and "Art - Cast Backswing"

K

kinglolo

Okay it worked. Its the z axis though :) Thanks alot

But i didnt find a hero glow pack :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.