Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abysmal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Poll

(Am I missing something, IE: An actual poll?)

KillerChi

Reaction score
Playing single player is great, I haven't tried it on multiplayer yet, it's a miracle it runs at a playable FPS on my system. If you loved SC1, you'll love SC2, if you hated SC1, you'll hate SC2. I don't like the "in between level" interface, though.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
In menus, the interface is slow and unresponsive - possibly related to the "We fry your GPU for free!"-bug.
Savegame got corrupted and I had to repeat 2 levels.
Difficulcy in "Normal" is too low - by far.

Graphically it's very great, gameplay is as expected. The campaign is cool, but I don't think it is too overwhelming. Multiplayer is very cool.

My favourite gimmicks in the campaign: Lost Viking + Jukebox. "Free Bird", *sigh*
What I dislike the most: In the campaign, the difficulcy varies a lot. Normal is always very easy, difficult is good for me, but here some levels allow me to do massive faults and still win (even with still getting all achievements), other levels I can't even pass about 20% of what I'm supposed to do (To get all tech points).
Some achievements are very hard to get even in normal (thinking of the Purifier/3 towns... After the 20th time, I finally managed to do that.).

Bought the game for 40$. I wouldn't have paid more. If you can get it for 40$, get it. Can't recommend it to non StarCraft fans though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.