Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Set LavaStreamWait = (4.00 + (1.00 x (Real((Level of Lava Stream for LavaStreamCaster)))))

Change it to:
Trigger:
  • Set LavaStreamWait = 6.00

lol, the spell hasn't even been made yet :p.

EDIT:nvm, I was looking at the first post.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
I have checked all the other pages and I found the spell I made the most interesting.

I'd recommend you to get off your high horse though, you are asking us to do you a favour, without giving us anything in return. We do not have to make your spells for you. If you really care that much, why not learn to do it yourself instead of exploiting other people's hospitality to make your spells, and then complain about them not dropping everything they're doing to make your spells? You're only coming off as an arrogant, spoiled kid that expects everyone to help them the second you ask them to do something. Here's a hint: the world doesn't work that way. We are not receiving anything in return for creating your spells, we're creating them because it's either fun, challenging or because we like to help others. If we make them for fun we decide what's interesting to us, not you. If we make them to help others, we generally help people we like, rather than people that are arrogant and complain all the time.

The thread title is "Request your GUI Spells", not "Post a Spell You Want and we will make it instantly" or anything of the sorts, and last time I checked, requesting is merely asking, not demanding like you seem to be.
Just wait patiently like other people are, constantly complaining about the time it's taking is not helping anybody.

Im sorry I tend to be Snitchy when I have to wait D: I dont try to be I just like getting what im doing done, which in this case is my map Soz for pissing you off
You think you could add my Yahoo or WC3? I only have a few questions concerning spell making, my Yahoo is [email protected] if I dont answer my wc3 is illegalpie if you could thatd be awesome

puppetmaster

Reaction score
Sorry to interupt the progress,
I would like to have another few spells.
Level 1- Add 5 armor ,+10 damage , +5 ms.
Level 2- Add 8 armor , + 15 damage , + 8 ms.
Level 3- Add 10 armor ,+20 damage , + 10ms.
LEvel 4- Add 14 armor , + 25 damage , +12 ms.
Level 5 - Add 18 armor ,+ 30 damage , + 15ms.
*After the 3 second buff-
It cannot active for the next 5 seconds. each enemy hits, the buff wont stack/wont stack the duration.
**For this skill, can you add in a custom-made 'aura'?
Level 2- Deal 150 dmg. 20% blind.
Level 3- deals 240 Dmg. 27% blind.
Level 4- Deal 330 dmg. 35% blind.
Lvl1- Deals 90 dmg.
Lvl2- Deals 180 dmg.
Lvl 3- Deals 200 dmg. Able to attack 2 in once.

**I hoped you guys can make it. Muacks.
P/S: no HASHTABLE pls. Im using 1.21b

threeninezer

Reaction score
i want to request for a spell that has no damage but will kill you the 3rd time you get hit by it. this skill can only be targeted on an area and has a missile art (you can base how it works on elunes arrow). you can name the skill.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Alright, quite busy this week so will take some time to finish spells. For, Stone Scales, anyone know how to detect spell damage? A certain detection system isn't working since the 1.24b patch.

Note: The crew in this thread will appreciate if you request for a single spell rather than a spell pack. And we're quite tired of "Make a Razor spellpack from DoTA for me!" kind of thing.

i want to request for a spell that has no damage but will kill you the 3rd time you get hit by it. this skill can only be targeted on an area and has a missile art (you can base how it works on elunes arrow). you can name the skill.

If you get hit by the projectile, it's there a certain time limit where the buff disappears? Or is it permanent?

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
@NeuroToxin: Apart from what the other's have already mentioned about being patient, know that you're spellpack has been noticed and posted in the first post by Glenphir. Personally I just check that post to find spells that need working on.

Edit: Note: Please don't double post.

@threeninezer: Please provide furthur details like:

- Is it an AOE cast? A point cast (I think it's this)? A unit cast?
- Should it have any special effects when it hits a target?
- Does it have a duration before it's effects wear off? (If I get hit by 2 in the beginning and then 1 in the very end of the game, do I die?)
- If it has a duration, is there a duration for each "charge" individually or a duration for the whole thing from start to finish?
- What would the mana cost / cooldown of this spell be?

These are just the questions I came up with off the top of my head right now.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Alright, quite busy this week so will take some time to finish spells. For, Stone Scales, anyone know how to detect spell damage? A certain detection system isn't working since the 1.24b patch.

Note: The crew in this thread will appreciate if you request for a single spell rather than a spell pack. And we're quite tired of "Make a Razor spellpack from DoTA for me!" kind of thing.

If you get hit by the projectile, it's there a certain time limit where the buff disappears? Or is it permanent?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you use the "Elune's Grace" Night Elf ability, as that has a tooltip named "Deflect Damage Taken (Spells)", to deflect the spell damage?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sorry :p I get that you want to make it yourself to learn GUI, but you can change it into the format that he wants by changing the
"Targets Allowed" to: "Air, Ground, Organic, Enemy, Neutral"
Holy Light will never heal an enemy undead unit, it won't get confused and heal it instead.
If you wish to make it yourself you can still try, it's pretty easy. Good luck.

I mean that I do not think it will understand what to heal and what to damage, as it does both.

Steamsteam

Reaction score
Summoner

Ok I have one! I tried looking through everything to make sure some1 hasnt already posted this because it seems kinda used but i just need a basic hero spell;

name: Summon Knight
3 levels

the knight will be summoned but its health will be determined by the summoners health devided by 2, damage will be int (full) and armor will be the units str devided by 3.

the only things the levels will do is make 1 knight, 2 then three knights.

ps: all the stats will be stats including bonuses!

thanks in adv! and if there is alrdy a post on a similar spell if u want to just direct me that would be alright.

:thup: gj on the thread! very useful..

The-Shadows

Reaction score
There are my requests:
First, this is a simple one:
i've a projectile missle(throw on location) and i want the trigger that can make "HEADSHOT" if hit on the very center of an enemy's body. the missle detects unit within 75 aoe and the headshot would be < 30: 15(headshot) :30 > like that.

Second, i really need these spell systems in GUI MUI. I dont know in JASS or VJASS.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...v0-3-2-a-143066/?prev=search=cast&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0-a-133727/?prev=search=inventory&d=list&r=20

i dont mind if you cannot fullfill my request :)

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
I'm sorry :p I get that you want to make it yourself to learn GUI, but you can change it into the format that he wants by changing the
"Targets Allowed" to: "Air, Ground, Organic, Enemy, Neutral"
Holy Light will never heal an enemy undead unit, it won't get confused and heal it instead.
If you wish to make it yourself you can still try, it's pretty easy. Good luck.

I mean that I do not think it will understand what to heal and what to damage, as it does both.

Test it out, it will never heal an enemy undead unit, it will always damage it. As I said it won't get confused and heal it :p it's programmed to heal friendly units, and to damage enemy units, so don't worry about that

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you use the "Elune's Grace" Night Elf ability, as that has a tooltip named "Deflect Damage Taken (Spells)", to deflect the spell damage?

No idea why but the deflect doesn't seem to work.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
No idea why but the deflect doesn't seem to work.

I haven't ever used it :p but I'll play around for it for a while

Edit: Alright, I've played around with it for a bit and it seems to not work at all, so I tested it with Defend (which ONLY works after you first UNCHECK and then CHECK the "Defend Can Deflect" value in the Gameplay Constants, however it seems ONLY piercing attacks can be deflected. "Deflect Damage Taken" basically means how much damage the deflecting unit is taking, and not how much damage he deflects. It seems to be hardcoded to only deflect Piercing attacks, so I don't know why Deflect Damage Taken (Spells) is even in there. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spells Last Vengeance, Bleed & Ravage requested by Undead.Cow. It is MUI. Check the first post for the demo map.

@ Moridin
Had to redo the spells. Firstly, Last Vengeance didn't have cooldown? Secondly, had to implement a custom made impale for Ravage. The game built-in impale does not allow impaled units to be impaled again before the stun duration ends.

Second, i really need these spell systems in GUI MUI. I dont know in JASS or VJASS.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...v0-3-2-a-143066/?prev=search=cast&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0-a-133727/?prev=search=inventory&d=list&r=20

i dont mind if you cannot fullfill my request :)

Sorry but I don't do JASS nor vJASS. Pure GUI and some custom scripts.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone have any objections to some of these spells being done in vJASS? :p

avalya

Reaction score
Would like to request a spell, it's not urgent however, will take a couple of weeks for me to get my WE up and running again, but would be nice to have it!

Okey, here we go;

Thunderstorm (if you have any name suggestions it would be cool as well)

Surrounds the caster with a field of electricity, dealing damage and slowing enemies within the area (600 AOE around the caster), lightning bolts will randomly strike down around the caster in a 750 AOE that deal damage and leaves a 250 AOE field of electricity (the same effect as the caster has, except smaller AOE).
Slows by 30% at all ranks.
Lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1 - Field deals 16 damage per second, lightning bolts deal 75 damage.

Level 2 - Field deals 23 damage per second, lightning bolts deal 125 damage.

Level 3 - Field deals 30 damage per second, lightning bolts deal 175 damage.

All damage is magical, the field should be something that looks convincing as a field made out of electricity or lightning, lots of far seer projectiles for example (or try out custom models such as http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lightning-aura-98346/?prev=search%3Dlightning%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D11 or http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92153, they both would fit it, with a larger scale or how ever you want to do it, just want it to cover the whole field so you know who's getting hit) the lightning bolts should hit every 1 second on a random location within a 750 AOE and have an AOE of 250, both on the initial damage and the electrical field they create, the field on the lightning bolts lasts 15 seconds, independent from the duration of the original field that surrounds the caster.

Would also like no hashtables since I got NO CLUE how to use them, thanks.

Does not have to be MUI.

Think you can do it?

~ Avalya

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Would like to request a spell, it's not urgent however, will take a couple of weeks for me to get my WE up and running again, but would be nice to have it!

Okey, here we go;

Thunderstorm (if you have any name suggestions it would be cool as well)

Surrounds the caster with a field of electricity, dealing damage and slowing enemies within the area (600 AOE around the caster), lightning bolts will randomly strike down around the caster in a 750 AOE that deal damage and leaves a 250 AOE field of electricity (the same effect as the caster has, except smaller AOE).
Slows by 30% at all ranks.
Lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1 - Field deals 16 damage per second, lightning bolts deal 75 damage.

Level 2 - Field deals 23 damage per second, lightning bolts deal 125 damage.

Level 3 - Field deals 30 damage per second, lightning bolts deal 175 damage.

All damage is magical, the field should be something that looks convincing as a field made out of electricity or lightning, lots of far seer projectiles for example (or try out custom models such as http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lightning-aura-98346/?prev=search%3Dlightning%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D11 or http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92153, they both would fit it, with a larger scale or how ever you want to do it, just want it to cover the whole field so you know who's getting hit) the lightning bolts should hit every 1 second on a random location within a 750 AOE and have an AOE of 250, both on the initial damage and the electrical field they create, the field on the lightning bolts lasts 15 seconds, independent from the duration of the original field that surrounds the caster.

Would also like no hashtables since I got NO CLUE how to use them, thanks.

Does not have to be MUI.

Think you can do it?

~ Avalya

Yes, I would be able to do this. And good news for you, I don't do haashtables, or more like I'm unable to do so :p

avalya

Reaction score
Great, by the way, I thought it was an interesting idea and I hope you do too, it's for my soon-to-be-started-but-writing-heroes-like-crazy-in-my-notebook AOS map, this spell specifically is for my hero Thor, you know God of Thunder, that yadda yadda (know a lot of that mythology due to me being from Sweden), Hatebreeder is also making me a custom Mjolnir model for another of his spells, I still love what you're doing here. ;)

Edit: Would also like to add that I would like the periodic damage from the caster's field and from the lightning bolt fields should stack if the fields overlap and an enemy is on both of the fields, also the damage should be dealt like every 0.05 or 0.1 seconds (can go up to 0.25) so it's more like drained than periodically dealt every second (with the same DPS of course).

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any objections to some of these spells being done in vJASS? :p

Ya actually.... Thanks for offering though :p. The reason I would prefer no vJASS is that I wouldn't know how to edit values and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.