Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post

For Bananarama1 and others:
-Chemical Fiends-
View attachment 34854

I suggest you do not use waits in loops. Use a periodic instead.

Forgot to remove location in ChemicalFiend2.

Please fix. Thanks.

Edit
Completed the spell Static Needles requested by kingkwong92.

Notes: The angle formula is: 1 unit distance reduces angle between each projectile by 1.191974041°.

Bananarama1

Reaction score
@Bananarama1
For your Healing Elixers spell request.
I think there is already a spell called healing wave.
Abilities
Nuetral Hostile
Heros
Healing wave
It's green and I think the original alchemist uses it.:D

Not exactly what i wanted tbh, i wanted a thrown jar to land in an area, and any friendlies or the hero itself in that area gets healed.

Done it on my own now, don't need a proffessional doing it! Cluster rockets, different model, -damage, targets allies and self. Thanks anyway!

Accumilater

Reaction score
Iceward Intelligence

The Mage uses Iceward Intelligence, and all units in a 1000 yard range get a bonus of intelligence, will be based off of the level of ability, starting at 10 intelligence, i can do the rest. The ability gives the units in the area the "Iceward Intelligence" buff, which lasts for 5 minutes, they will have the added intelligence until the BUFF goes away. The added intelligence should be in +"intelligence" next to intelligence instead of just adding onto the intelligence so you don't notice it. and a magic sentry will appear over the head of the units in the area for 2 seconds when cast. Spell is instant.

rafaxik

Reaction score
voodoo aura

Hi there!
I want to create this ability:

Hero gains an aura that has chance to transform enemy units into sheep and player lost control of it whenever they keep under the area of the aura for periodic 2 seconds.

Level 1 - Has 1 % chance to transform for last 1 seconds, loses 6 seconds of control.
Level 2 - Has 2.5 % chance to transform for last 2 seconds, loses 3 seconds of control.
Level 3 - Has 5 % chance to transform for last 3 seconds, loses 1,5 seconds of control.

Notes:
Polymorphed units don't have chance to be polymorphed when they already are.
I want to raise the chance by 0,3% for each another creature with the buff aura.

Well, thanx for being kind :D

rafaxik

Reaction score
Hi there!
I want to create this ability:

Hero gains an aura that has chance to transform enemy units into sheep and player lost control of it whenever they keep under the area of the aura for periodic 2 seconds.

Level 1 - Has 1 % chance to transform for last 1 seconds, loses 6 seconds of control.
Level 2 - Has 2.5 % chance to transform for last 2 seconds, loses 3 seconds of control.
Level 3 - Has 5 % chance to transform for last 3 seconds, loses 1,5 seconds of control.

Notes:
Polymorphed units don't have chance to be polymorphed when they already are.
I want to raise the chance by 0,3% for each another creature with the buff aura.

Well, thanx for being kind :D

Forgot the name of ability:
Voodo Aura

rafaxik

Reaction score
May I ask: What do you mean by lose control every 2 seconds? You mean the hexed unit?

Yeah that's it! Not permanent. It's like you lose its control or de-selected. Just like Call of Berserker's Axe from DotA (He forces nearby enemy units to attack him for last some secs) but just for a few seconds. Did you get it?

rafaxik

Reaction score
Rofl, you gave up, rafaxik?

xD I can't make it with those triggers. I tried GUI and MUI and nothing worked. But in MUI it's very hard to me.
I think it's a better idea raise time to be polymorphed than lose control of target unit for a few seconds, but nvm. I wish to make unit run "around when attacked or continuously move towards the caster". Any of these.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
rafaxik plz stop flood -.-

use edit button and multi quote button -.- instead of double post's

LearningCode

Reaction score
Chill, Laiev xD
Don't you think reprimanding everyone so harshly the first time is Nazi?

First time deserves a light warning =x
Second time onwards is when you should be harsh xD

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
The Mage uses Iceward Intelligence, and all units in a 1000 yard range get a bonus of intelligence, will be based off of the level of ability, starting at 10 intelligence, i can do the rest. The ability gives the units in the area the "Iceward Intelligence" buff, which lasts for 5 minutes, they will have the added intelligence until the BUFF goes away. The added intelligence should be in +"intelligence" next to intelligence instead of just adding onto the intelligence so you don't notice it. and a magic sentry will appear over the head of the units in the area for 2 seconds when cast. Spell is instant.
~Abracadabra~

Attachments

• IcewardIntelligence.w3x
    16.8 KB · Views: 292

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Yeah that's it! Not permanent. It's like you lose its control or de-selected. Just like Call of Berserker's Axe from DotA (He forces nearby enemy units to attack him for last some secs) but just for a few seconds. Did you get it?

Well why does the duration of the "Lost Control" go down per level? Isn't it good if the duration is high? I don't see why you're decreasing it. And should I simply order the "Lost Control" unit to idle, run around when attacked or continuously move towards the caster?

ZeeVampire

Reaction score
Hey, here's my spell request,

Berserker Rage

The Troll Berserker's swift actions cause him to gain attack speed every time he attacks an enemy unit. Each attack, he gains a small amount of attack speed which lasts for a few seconds. The atkspd buff lasts a certain amount of time and resets back to his normal atkspd after a few seconds if he doesn't attack an enemy unit.

Level 1 - 1% attack speed increase per attack. Buff lasts 3.5 seconds, or until the Troll Berserker attacks an enemy unit.
Level 2 - 1.5% attack speed increase per attack. Buff lasts 4 seconds, or until the Troll Berserker attacks an enemy unit.
Level 3 - 2% attack speed increase per attack. Buff lasts 4.5 seconds, or until the Troll Berserker attacks an enemy unit.

The buff effect is like Ursa's 3rd skill which refreshes after he attacks an enemy unit or the same unit. If you play DotA, then this is like Troll Warlord's 3rd skill but less %, and has a buff.

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Not sure if you still need it but I fixed the chemical fiend spell.
Removed leak in second trigger and the wait in the loop.

View attachment Chemical Fiends.w3x

Thanks for the spell. I might dissect it a bit.
Trigger:
  • Set SNAngleIncrement = (27001.80 / ((Distance between SNTargetPoint and TempPoint) x 12.00))

Where did you get 27001.80 from?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Not sure if you still need it but I fixed the chemical fiend spell.
Removed leak in second trigger and the wait in the loop.

View attachment 34892

Thanks for the spell. I might dissect it a bit.
Trigger:
  • Set SNAngleIncrement = (27001.80 / ((Distance between SNTargetPoint and TempPoint) x 12.00))

Where did you get 27001.80 from?

I calculated this. Considering the total angle is 180° when the distance is 150.01, you do 180 * 150.01 = 27001.80. From this, I achieved a constant value to calculate the angle. From this constant, you can derive the range that gives the 12° angle, which is the max range 27001.80 / 12 = 2250.15. So let's say the casting range is 1500. The total angle of cast would be 27001.80 / 1500 = 18.00°.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.