Requirement remove button

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, (what a beautifull day)

I know how to remove a button from the barracks
Just create a requirement: show-not-count unit- queued or better

But now I have the next issue:

I have 3 unit buttons in a barracks and I want ALL the 3 buttons to removed when build 1 of the 3 units
When the unit you just trained dies, the buttons must come back again and you must be able to pick 1 of the 3 units again

Does anyone understands my situation here and know how to fix this?

MissKerrigan

Kyuft

Reaction score
Make the same requirement for each unit that you can make from the barracks and give all 3 of the requirements to the train ability. If there is an OR parameter for the requirements, use that so you only have to make 1 requirement.

-Kyuft:shades:

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I don't think you can have multiple requirements per button, so you will have to use a OR function. So your requirement should be something like this:
Code:
Show
   Not
      Or
         Count <Unit 1> Queued or Better
         Count <Unit 2> Queued or Better
         Count <Unit 3> Queued or Better

Make sense?

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
it's not 'or'.
All 3 buttons must disappear when training 1 unit, not only 1 button but thanks for the idea :)

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
That should be right. An 'Or' function will check all of the conditions below it, and if any one of those conditions are true, the 'Or' function also returns true. In this case, if <Unit 1>, <Unit 2> or <Unit 3> are being trained, then it will hide any button with this requirement. Remember to add this requirement to every one your your training buttons.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.