Servitude: The Throne

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
@purgeand
Alright. I've never ever been good with terraining, I will try though. Mind telling me which SS you saw that made you think I needed different terrain?

@GreatDivide
BETA some other week

Weebl

Reaction score
I really like it, and I'm interested in helping any way i can, despite being pretty noobish and away from home a lot :(.

One question, though: How much work have you done on the storyline/storylines? In my (admittedly limited) experience, a decent storyline can make the difference between an enjoyably fun game and one that has you playing at every possible oppurtunity. Obviously this applies to RPGs especially.

And one suggestion: I would change the name of the Sorceror to Wizard, and the name of the Necromancer to Sorceror. The reason I would prefer this is that Necromancer actually means "death mage", which basically only fits with it's third school, and "sorceror" is generally associated with dark magic in classical fantasy. This could just be me being a pedant, but jsut take it into account.

And one request: more screenies please!

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Re-read the first post to find out why I'm so frustrated

sorry to keep you in the dark GD, I'm still chugging away. I'll even send you a copy of the map if you want, so you can do your own little alpha/beta testing with it. It is NOT DONE so don't expect a finished product

@Weebl
The basic storyline is that there are two cities, one founded by an angel, another founded by a jealous demon, and you pick a hero that fights for either good or evil. The storyline in and of itself is necessarily simple (for the AoS aspect) and because of the save/load players could potentially play this as only an AoS.

However, when played like an RPG, the storyline and plot develop, through the quests, and kind-of shape themselves out through chain quests and the like

As far as Nec/Sorc goes. I think that the general population would be more comfortable with a spellcaster who's main ability is "raise dead" to be called a necromancer, but I dunno. I think that you are 100% correct in what you are telling me, but I don't know if the general population is privy to your information

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.