Setting up Teams/Forces

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
How do I go about doing this?

I went to Player Properties, and then Team Placement (Basic) where I could do nothing, and then Team Placement (Advanced) where It would let me try to create something, but OK was grayed out, and a list of Start Locations were blank, without a way to change it. I don't even know how to make a start location in this thing :(

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Start locations are added as point on the map. You will need to change the layer to Points then select start location as the type of point you want to add.

Now you should be able to use the Team Placement properties to link starting locations to teams/allies.

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ok I set up 3 start locations, set each one to a player, and then made a team of all 3 start locations. Then I made them ally to the other start locations that I wanted. The players in the team still automatically attack eachother.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Yeah that is really weird. I tried to get it to work myself but I can't seem to figure it out. It is almost like it is automatically set to be a free for all no matter what settings you specify.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
You need to set alliances via triggers I think.

I still haven't been able to set alliances without triggers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.