Signature Tournament 2 "The Return"

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Make one then, and don't rely on someones graphic work to be the focal point of your piece. IMO its far more impressive not to just tack someone elses render on and be like "LOLOL I'm a graphic artist!"

You know, I actually tried that :p. But when it comes to voting, that render you made yourself might not be as good as the render found online (let's face it, none of us is a professional artist, atm) and when it comes to voting, people will vote what looks best (most of them) and very few will vote what seems to be more impressive (in terms on how much the guy worked on it, if he made the render, etc). So it breaks down to winning the contest or knowing that yours was more impressive, but with a second place in the pocket.

In contests like these, I guess you can step on that principle a little and use a render and go for winning. But in every other situation, I agree with you :thup:.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I've been working my job so much that I have not had time in the past two days to work on the contest. But I will prevail.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've got an important exam tomorrow.
I'll make and submit my sig after it.

I don't think I have much chance of winning anyway. Pineapple himself is a God of Greek Mythology.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope I get some time tonight :/

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Alright, mine is in. Also I have never made a signature before this :thup:.

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Until now I have the signatures of:
13lade619
Gollumcha
Genkora
Pineapple
Rhymer (That's not a god you made)
Smith_S9
Whitesock
NigerianRlz (That's a game, not a Greek God)
UndeadDragon
PurgeandFire
Bananaman

PD: Who's Kevin Ojeda? Peopole leave your name when you send me the signature. 4 people still don't send me their signature.

Thursday 22nd start the poll.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.