Signature Tournament 2 "The Return"

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought it'd be that everyone makes a piece with the given theme, and after the vote, the [X] pieces with the lowest number of votes would 'lose'.
1 on 1 matches would take a very, very long time, though that's also possible. :p

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Tis true. There were no problems with anything. Everyone met their deadline.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Last one didn't lasted that much. Besides, there are 4 rounds, giving a week for each one (which is too much) and let's say 3-4 days for voting, it's a month and a half in total.

Not that much, in my opinion.

However, I am neutral, I like both ways, I was just saying that a dueling based tournament doesn't take that much.

Anyhow, if it's gonna be duel-based, I just hope I won't be matched with w/e again :eek:.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a free win to whoever's matched with me. :p

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Ok..Since there's a lot of doubts about the tournament, I'm going to clear some things

When I post the theme (Tomorrow I'll post it), you have 4 days to send me the sig. It 1vs1 tournament, with instantly elimination. To vote the winner player against another, I'll post a poll vor each round, where you can select which one is better of each battle. Like this

Battle 1º - Lalala
Battle 2º - Asdasdas
Battle 3º - RERER
Battle 3º - RErE

And you vote the best of each battle. Here's an example of the first round of the previous tournament.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81401&highlight=Round+Voting

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Is it going to be a private-ish poll (as in, you'll show the different sigs facing each other, but you won't show who made it) or is it going to be public?

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
It's a public poll, every one hast the chance to vote for each battle, the siganture that they most like. You'll see when the first Roudn start.

PD: See the tournament Board on the first page! There's your enemy :p

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Will participants votes count towards the tallys of 1v1's that are not their own?

I think it should count [especially since these are the main people who check the gfx forum =D]. Well, unless there is a sabotage to kick some one off, but I doubt that. =P

Anyway, GL to everyone.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
The nigerian... sadface

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.