Signature Tournament Begins!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Doesn't he need to give us a theme (to use in the sig) first?

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
yea, you should just start it on the 16th. We have all the slots filled, so lets get this party...er, tournament, started.

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
The tournament will start tomorrow, as it says in the first post, January 17th. Tomorro I will give the theme for the first round and you can start from there. You have 4 days to present your works. That means first round you have until January 21th to present your work. After 4 days I close the first round, any submission will not be taken.

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
But please, set a THEME, not like render or such, its boring to watch 16 samelooking works.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
No limits = Imagination is your limit :).

I'm for that anyway, not using the same render is the best way to let people show their true skill based more on their style rather than the host's choice.

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
People, I will use a different THEME for each round, There won't be any renders!!. You have to base your signature base on that THEME. If I said the team, let's see..a movie. Matrix,do your sig about Neo, or Morpheus or Agent Smith, whatever you want, as long as the sig have some comun with the THEME.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I personally want to see a duel between Narwain and Nigerianrulz in this. :)

i have a feeling that narwy will win... xD

If I said the team, let's see..a movie. Matrix,do your sig about Neo, or Morpheus or Agent Smith, whatever you want, as long as the sig have some comun with the THEME.

so the theme is movies?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.