Signature Tournament Begins!

ninjas9

Reaction score
i posted that to tell everyone good luck in the tournament. srry if that made you mad.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
ARGH! i have to face smithee :banghead:

I have to tell you that I haven't made anything graphic related since Christmas o_O...

EDIT: I think the voting method is a bit bad... you should make another thread and people post their votes :). Or, like in the previous tournament, post a poll with multiple voting options.

Reaction score
>People will send me an e-mail to my adress (Show below) or you can PM me too, and tell me which of the sig like most. The e-mail will be like this or PM
Only if you want to get total 3 votes. Else you should make a poll.

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score

Added.

EDIT: I think the voting method is a bit bad... you should make another thread and people post their votes . Or, like in the previous tournament, post a poll with multiple voting options.

I know, I think that too, but if you remember at first I said i was going to make a poll, but then since we are 16, and the number of options in poll are 11, well, kind of a mess.
I've been thinking, people will forget to vote with e-mails or PM, so I go with the other voting. Creating a new thread.

PS: Now there're 6 spot free :p

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I have to fight w/e in round 1 -_-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.