Spawn limit in region

ss501maku

Reaction score
i have 130 spawn units in my trigger, and limit it with 30 spawn in the region1 and when one, or two or more units are die the spawns are keep coming 1 by 1 on how many it dies, and reach the limit 130 and stop

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i have 130 spawn units in my trigger, and limit it with 30 spawn in the region1 and when one, or two or more units are die the spawns are keep coming 1 by 1 on how many it dies, and reach the limit 130 and stop

is this a question? because i havent seen neither a question mark nor have i read something which implied a question.

PunkarFeffe

Reaction score
I think he want to know how to make a trigger that will spawn 130 units in total, but that it will keep it to 30 units at most at the same time within a region.
So if there are 30 units in the region it won't spawn, 1 unit at a time, until you kill units within the region, and when 130 units in total have been spawned the trigger will stop to spawn units.

Stretch

Reaction score
Although we try our best to understand you ss501maku, could you please try editing your post and being more clear on what you want for example:

I want 130 units to spawn in a region but only 30 units to be within that region at any one time, each time one dies another is spawned until all 130 units have been killed then it will not spawn anymore.

If I got it right on ss501maku just copy and paste it into your first post :)

ss501maku

Reaction score

buwahaha ive got you all!!!

its says at the end of the sentence is stop

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.