Spell book problem

Weirdoze

Reaction score
Okay so, yesterday I read some tutorial about making spell books and I did just like the tutorial told me to and created 2 spell books (1 dummy and 1 normal) after that I added 3 spells to both of them, but I didn't have time to test the map so I saved and went to bed. Today I tested the map and noticed that the spell book was only showing the first ability in there. All the skills were units skills with no requirements, tested with multiple skills and always faced the same problem. Suggestions?

Thanks.
-Weirdoze

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
This is because of the 'minimum spells' and 'maximum spells' fields. Upon map start, a random number between min. and max. spells will be added to the spellbook. To solve this, just make sure both min. and max. is the same number. So for 3 spells set min. and max. to 3.

Weirdoze

Reaction score
Well, thanks, now I can see 2/3 of the abilities, the third one is a passive healing aura based on "Life Regeneration Aura" maybe that matters?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Hmm im not sure. Try add on in the field but i dont think it can show one.

Weirdoze

Reaction score
hmm, maybe i should trigger a passive "dummy-ability"(only to show the icon) to give 1%hp/sec, how to detect passive abilities inside a spell book with triggers? (GUI)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.