Spellpack help

PwnageWookie

Reaction score
Ok i dled some spell maps and such and copied the trigger pasted them but they came no graphics and whenever i go to the spells it says unknown efect HELP PLEASE!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

TfauxT

Reaction score
Post the trigger that is not working please, so I can get a better idea what is wrong

PwnageWookie

Reaction score
Well its not the trigger its the effects i dl a spell pack and i noticed under the spell the effects in the spell back are Meteor(Effekts) and in mine when i copied it is Unknown<104>

TfauxT

Reaction score
Hmmm. Go to File, look for Preferences. Make sure you have Automatically create unknown object variables checked. After you adjust that, delete the trigger you copied and copy it into your map again. It may work.

TfauxT

Reaction score
The spell is missing the some special effects it looks like, you can add those in yourself easy :nuts:

PwnageWookie

Reaction score
I got this off hiveworkshop.com im not good with spells or anything and i dont know where to get those models

TfauxT

Reaction score
Try doing what I said earlier about changing your World Editor Preferences, it will probably fix the problem... I'm hoping :confused:

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
can you please directly copy paste the text here...

and put it inside [Co_De] [/Co_De] tag without the _

PwnageWookie

Reaction score
Level 1 –F) Stats-Effects Unknown (X001)
Level 2 –F) Stats-Effects Unknown (X001)
Level 3 –F) Stats-Effects Unknown (X001)

Level 1 –F) Stats-Effects Meteor (Effekt)
Level 2 –F) Stats-Effects Meteor (Effekt)
Level 3 –F) Stats-Effects Meteor (Effekt)

PwnageWookie

Reaction score
Thats what it looks like and basiclly thats my problem and idk why in the spell pack map it says Meteor and in mine it says Unknown, iI got this of the hiveworkshop.com and it didnt come with any tutorial on how to use spell packs >.>

demotry241

Reaction score
ah.. so you directly copy pasted an ability from that spell pack'ed map to your map.. is that right?

PwnageWookie

Reaction score
Thats what it looks like and i got it off of hiveworkshop.com but idk how to really copy spellpacks I copied the spell and the trigger for the spell but it just wont work

demotry241

Reaction score
go to the spell pack'ed map... then in object editor

go to buff/effects tab. and copy the custom buff/effects that you can find.. with the exact name.. matching the effects..

now paste it with your map..

and re assign the unknown.. to the respective buff/effect.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.