Tempest 3000 and Space Invaders prices! DAMN!

T

T2KFreeker

Okay, I know why it is that Iron Soldier 3 is so damn expensive seeing as it is so rare and very few were made, but is T3K and Space Invaders that rare also? The cheapest I have seen Tempest, for example, is $88.00! Blew me away. Space Invaders just being Space Invaders seems insane to pay over $50.00 for. Are they that rare> I was able to snag Freefall and Merlin Racing for $15.00 for both plus S&H. Is that typical or did I just snag a great deal?

Willis

Reaction score
I think you snagged a deal for the 2 games..........but i've never seen Tempest go for that much. They must have really NEEDED that game !!! I don't know for sure but i think Tempest is more common that Space Invaders (which i still need). I would say around $20-$25 for either of them. But of course that's just my theory.

viMaster

Reaction score
Okay, I know why it is that Iron Soldier 3 is so damn expensive seeing as it is so rare and very few were made, but is T3K and Space Invaders that rare also? The cheapest I have seen Tempest, for example, is $88.00! Blew me away. Space Invaders just being Space Invaders seems insane to pay over $50.00 for. Are they that rare> I was able to snag Freefall and Merlin Racing for $15.00 for both plus S&H. Is that typical or did I just snag a great deal?

Whoah, that is, indeed, insane for T3K. I know I didn't pay that much, but I believe I went for something like $50. The sellers there on amazon must have raised the prices recently.
I don't have space invaders, but the last time I saw it sell, it went for $40 or $45.
I hardly ever see either of those on EBay.

Oh, btw, if you want/need a stealth controller for your NUON, there's a BIN on EBay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stealth-Control...goryZ187QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

T

T2KFreeker

Whoah, that is, indeed, insane for T3K. I know I didn't pay that much, but I believe I went for something like $50. The sellers there on amazon must have raised the prices recently.
I don't have space invaders, but the last time I saw it sell, it went for $40 or $45.
I hardly ever see either of those on EBay.

Oh, btw, if you want/need a stealth controller for your NUON, there's a BIN on EBay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stealth-Control...goryZ187QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Nope, I was able to get a pretty damn good deal on the Logitech pad brand new, but I did see the Stealth pad. Interresting looking that one is. If you ever see a deal on T3K though, just slip me a line, will you?:D

viMaster

Reaction score
Nope, I was able to get a pretty damn good deal on the Logitech pad brand new, but I did see the Stealth pad. Interresting looking that one is. If you ever see a deal on T3K though, just slip me a line, will you?:D

Yeah, if I see it, I'll let you know.

Those logitech ones are flawed, though. You'll want to check out the DIY on the main nuondome page somewhere. It has to do with shaving the plastic around the analog stick, because it stops the stick short of actually reaching the limits it should. So when you shave it down you should be able to take full advantage of the analog stick -- turn tighter & move faster.

T

T2KFreeker

Yeah, if I see it, I'll let you know.

Those logitech ones are flawed, though. You'll want to check out the DIY on the main nuondome page somewhere. It has to do with shaving the plastic around the analog stick, because it stops the stick short of actually reaching the limits it should. So when you shave it down you should be able to take full advantage of the analog stick -- turn tighter & move faster.

I will keep that in mind man. I am still waiting on a DVD player to show up so I can switch the DVD drives out. I'll let you know what I think once that is done. I can't wait to screw around with the VLM on this sucker!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.