TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
I realize my big weakness is being unsure on whether I can handle the enemy's army, mainly because I got used to four siege tanks destroying a maxed out Zerg army. I'm trying to change it.

Thats because of that damn good siege tank targetting AI which prevents them from wasting any shots to units that will allready die from shots of some other siege tanks.

Its fucking ridicilous that you cant even use small groups of lings to take out unprotected siege tanks anymore.

And it also hugely incereases your tank squads total damage output when fighting big balls of units, because they always deal the max amount of total damage possible. ( without any microing needed. )

edit. Anyways nice to see that at least someone is playing Zerg here. Go go Vestras!

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Im trying to record right now, but my mics not clear and muffled, and i havent changed any settings - trying to fix it ._.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I gave up, after fiddling around for 3 hours, i couldn't get a clear audio quality - the commentary would be hard to hear.
Im baffled as to how clear (compared to now) the first commentary was.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
The Round of 4
It looks like its a lot of Protoss Vs Terran matches this round. (Except for Monsterous and Exide where it might it has 1/3 of a chance to be that.)

Regardless, we have our matchups and the maps they will be playing on, so good luck to those lucky 4 from each realm.

americanleague.png
For some reason Steppes of War appeared a lot on the random generator, but nevertheless I had to use it, so I hope somebody likes that map, because its your lucky day if your in the American League.

Picon.png
Daskunk
VS
Ticon.png
XXXconanXXX
Us.png

Game 1: Steppes of War (2)
Game 2: Steppes of War (2)
Game 3: Blistering Sands (2)​
Ticon.png
Oninuva
Us.png

VS
Picon.png
YourFace
Us.png

Game 1: Steppes of War (2)
Game 2: Steppes of War (2)
Game 3: Delta Quadrant (4)​

euroleague.png

Ricon.png
Exide
VS
Ticon.png
Monsterous
Uk.png

Game 1: Blistering Sands (2)
Game 2: Metalopolis (4)
Game 3: Xel'Naga Caverns (2)​

Picon.png
Smith_S9
Ro.png

VS
Ticon.png
Siretu
Se.png

Game 1: Scrap Station (2)
Game 2: Delta Quadrant (4)
Game 3: Lost Temple (4)​

* Race Icon Provided by Team Liquid

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Ummm, I'm playing Protoss, not that dice :p (which I suppose it means random). And AFAIK, Siretu plays Terran.

Miz: Fixed.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Please, Protoss players, call out the Mothership. I haven't seen a single replay that has a player summoning the unit.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I use Fraps for games. Hypercam Pro for regular screen recording.

Though, the old fashioned camera-on-screen is preeeeetty epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.