May the best terran win!

EDIT: 2-0 to me. Well played by Henriksky's, and damn his medivac drops :(
2nd match was interesting ^^

Heres the replays:

Downloading them now, do a commentating later, and hopefully can match yours :p

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, going to have to do the commentary tommorow, mic is malfunctioning.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Okay, I've played my matches against Bloodcount now. It was some very nice matches and I had a lot of fun playing them.

Results:
2 - 1 to me

Replays:
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/69494-1v1-terran-zerg-lost-temple
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/69495-1v1-terran-delta-quadrant
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/69496-1v1-terran-protoss-metalopolis

Nice, I see a TvT TvP and TvZ in there. Looks interesting :p A bit long the games are but downloading them now :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
A word of advice when watching these replays: Keep a VERY close eye on the map. Most of the time we are making 2-4 things at the same time (for example drop, push, macro, proxy) and It will be hard to keep up (Atleast my friend who watched them with me failed at keeping up and missed half the game.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Aye, always keep your eyes on the minimap!
Its like one of the golden rules, created by the original casters.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
yep. :) Btw has anyone watched my replays vs siretu ? I really want to get some feedback.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
After watching your first match, towards the later part, you did some good harassing, loved the nydus banelings :p
You also used your infestors quite well.

However, your macro lacked a bit. At the early game, you had 400 minerals - you could have early expanded, and if Siretu were to early attack, you could have thrown down some spines. You also had alot less forces than Siretu throughout the match, and you could have used the mutalisks you made earlier - Siretu had 3 expansions, you could have gone through them all dealing damage and evading those evil marines.

Also, the roaches. You unburrowed 3 of them in Siretu's base, alerting Siretu that you can burrow roaches. Seems a bit wasted there - could have been used later on in the game without Siretu knowing, considering you had the mutas to harrass with.

Also, you fended off that medivac drop at the back of your base very well, killing alot of Siretu's units.

Overall, you did well, but your macro needs to improve, and you need to harrass a bit more ^^

Siretu

Reaction score
You call his macro lacking? I think I was floating about 10k minerals in the end. I don't think I've ever floated that much minerals in a serious game before :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Not lacking, its actually alright, just needs improvement! Also, yes i saw your minerals. My jaw dropped D:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, Siretu outmacroed me pretty darn good :p

>loved the nydus banelings :p
You also used your infestors quite well.

thanks, but I am proud from my on field bane usage :d It is too hard to do any dmg at all against a ranged enemy.

>Also, the roaches. You unburrowed 3 of them in Siretu's base, alerting Siretu that you can burrow roaches. Seems a bit wasted there - could have been used later on in the game without Siretu knowing, considering you had the mutas to harrass with.

The roaches were a mistake... the only good thing that came out of them was the fact that I used the only survivor to lead the wurmy into Siretu;s main.

>
Also, you fended off that medivac drop at the back of your base very well, killing alot of Siretu's units.

Thanks =]

>Overall, you did well, but your macro needs to improve, and you need to harrass a bit more ^^

I suck as zerg... and imho this replay was the least epic one xD I like the third one the most- yes, I do loose, but you can see me pull of some of my most style orientated moves I have done in the recent future :D

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Siretu

Reaction score
Also, some sharp-sighted people might notice how I summoned 2 mules when he attacked my bio ball in the first match. I forgot how long they took to spawn and I was going to use them as meat shields to soak up the damage.

It would've been stylish if it actually worked.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Aye, i found that quite clever.
But unfortunately, they were being slow-pods :(

Also, loved the dancing overlord - every zerg needs to do it!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah dancing overlords rulle ! :D (back to writing my article)

btw the mules did slow my lings, and it was pretty smart, you get some points for atempting it.... it would be too fucking epic if you had managed to do it :D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
One week left for the Round of 8. We still have 3 matchups that people need to finish.

americanleague.png

American League
We have our first match ups for the Round of 4,

Note - People within these match ups can not yet begin their Round of 4 Games until after the Round of 8 has been concluded. So just relax and prepare yourselves.

And

Picon_small.png
Daskunk

VS​

Ticon.png
A Terran (Not Yet Decided)

Updates
Leader-board Updated - With all Stats and you can now toggle by Elimination.
Brackets Updated - With all match up updates​

euroleague.png

European League
European League we still need two match ups to finish, so unfortunately we do not have any match ups yet for the Round of 4 for Europe. So get playing!

Updates
Leader-board Updated - With all Stats and you can now toggle by Elimination.
Brackets Updated - With all match up updates​

* Race Icon Provided by Team Liquid

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
At this rate I won't have anyone to fight until finals!

Blackveiled/XXXconanXXX, hows it going?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
chillax man, watch probert the probe if you have too much time on your hands (No, not really, don't watch it, play the blizz 3v3 custom map instead :) )

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
chillax man, watch probert the probe if you have too much time on your hands (No, not really, don't watch it, play the blizz 3v3 custom map instead :) )
No, I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose the next match whoever it is so I'm not impatient to play. But it would be a shame if they dropped out, and today is the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.