TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I just noticed no deadline what put in the post for the second round. I'm guessing its until September 24th?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I just noticed no deadline what put in the post for the second round. I'm guessing its until September 24th?

No that was intentional, I am going by ear with the deadline for Round 4. I am expecting you guys want to get it done, so I didn't see a need to pressure you guys to do so.

If a Deadline is needed in the future, I will put one.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
No that was intentional, I am going by ear with the deadline for Round 4. I am expecting you guys want to get it done, so I didn't see a need to pressure you guys to do so.

If a Deadline is needed in the future, I will put one.
Okay. I have been making an effort to contact my opponent, but if there's no hurry I'll stop pestering him. A PM and adding him on AIM\MSN should be good enough, so long as he logs on to see it. xD

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Will Patch 1.1.0 affect the outcome for the remainder of the tounament?

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently, I'm having trouble uploading replays at sc2replayed.com. I choose the file, press upload, it loads for a while and then returns to the same page with no replay selected.

I added them to this post. If anyone could upload them on sc2replayed.com, I'd be grateful.

Attachments

• Siretu vs Smith Match 1.SC2Replay
    66 KB · Views: 238
  • Siretu vs Smith Match 2.SC2Replay
    36.1 KB · Views: 238

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Apparently, I'm having trouble uploading replays at sc2replayed.com. I choose the file, press upload, it loads for a while and then returns to the same page with no replay selected.

I added them to this post. If anyone could upload them on sc2replayed.com, I'd be grateful.

the terran was decent, the protoss sucked hard core

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
But... but... :( Either way. No one is really playing from here -_-' This tournament is slow...

Besides. I'm watching Highschool of the Dead and playing guitar.... There's no way I'd have time... (lol jk jk. I could put that away and get on right now :p)

(Putting tournament stuff just to make it related >_<)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
The tournament can be slow because its really up to you guys, but because I see some of you guys want to move to the next round and get your games done as soon as possible. I will probably put a deadline for you guys even though I am aganist it, pretty soon.

So just get working on the games.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well, as for Garry and Jon, they've been on at the same time yet they haven't played. >_>

Idk what's keeping them. (Could it be me pulling Garry into 4v4 games :()

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they will get to it this weekend. We just have to wait and see. :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, as for Garry and Jon, they've been on at the same time yet they haven't played. >_>

Idk what's keeping them. (Could it be me pulling Garry into 4v4 games :()

I don't enjoy just waiting and waiting for endless periods of time for someone who's currently "Available (In Game)"

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
>_> You're one to talk -_-'

*Conversation*...

"You there?"
"Jon?"
">_>"
*5 minutes later*
"Oh, yeah, <something about w/e was said earlier>"

o_o'

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Well, ill be honest. I havent bothered with SC2 due to Halo: Reach :3
But now that i've... warmed my mittens in that, Im actively searching for Exide to come on. Haven't seen the lad yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.